Budget Gaming Build 650-700 Euro ($825-890) all in

Lorcank95

Hi all, first time posting here but here goes!

I just moved to the Netherlands for college. I intend to stay here for 3 years and so I want to build a decent gaming pc, for 650-700 euro, including the monitor.
I already have an OS sorted. As regards form factor I was thinking something small might be cool to build, as my last build was a full size atx desktop. I'm open to suggestions, comments etc one the form factor, for example I think building atx is cheaper than mitx? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway as regards what I'd like this thing to be able to do, I play a lot of fps games, so I'd like to be able to run things like battlefield 4 on high at 40-50 fps(more the better obviously), as well as upcoming titles like Hardline and Evolve. 

So what do you guys think? What should I do here? Thanks in advance for comments, advice, suggestions etc. Please let me know if I've left anything out, I'll fix it right away.

Cheers,

Lorcan.

Hello! To answer your atx vs mitx cost to build question, it depends on what you buy. Some parts for mitx can cost more or less than atx. Also, would you be preferring a small case that would stay where it is? Or something more along the lines of a LAN case with a handle.

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

I don't have a particular preference really. I have thought about small form factor because if I need to bring it home I figured an mITX build I could take on the plane with me. But realistically I could just send it home by mail. Not a big deal.