What kind of giveaways do you prefer? Ones with one big prize or ones with more smaller prizes?

Izaya Orihara

So I'm currently planning a giveaway to celebrate reaching 200k subs on my Tech channel and I wonder if I should give away a PC (i7 4790k, dual 980, 32GB ram, 2x 1TB SSD...) +pheripherals to a single person or If I should giveaway a bunch on stuff with each person winning one prize. (two 980s, three 970s, two WD red 6TB, two Samsung 840 EVO 1TB, two K70 RGB, two Corsair Vengance 2100s,  two H440s in white and two H440s in black and red.) 

There are some reasons I'm not linking my Youtube account here. 

1. It's against the CoC

2. I don't want you guys to sub just for the giveaway. 

3. There is too much personal information on this forum.

4. A lot of the guys here can not deal with losing. (Like the time I spend 250€ on a game giveaway and was called a liar)

Thanks for voting in the pool. 

Witcher 3 giveway

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

big prizes to be honest, but only because I'm poor. That being said I've gotten 2 or 3 games now from giveaways, which was nice. I just wish The Darkness 2 wasn't all broken. It seems to have issues with blurring getting stuck "on". which makes the game f**king unplayable for me.

Not trails or anything, but the game becoming blurry (as though the screen was fogged or something) and thus making it near impossible to see

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

More smaller prizes. That way A LOT of people have the chance of winning something!

Life.exe is missing

off topic 

link to your yt? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Any give away I can win. It's free so I don't care what it is. I have yet to ever win anything though. :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

off topic 

link to your yt? 

1. It's against the CoC

4. A lot of the guys here can not deal with losing. (Like the time I spend 250€ on a game giveaway and was called a liar)

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

boop

so much fail sorry 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

off topic

Link to YouTube?

Here you go: www.youtube.com :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

1. It's against the CoC

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

You should tell us via PM after the giveaway  :D

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

So I'm currently planning a giveaway to celebrate reaching 200k subs on my Tech channel and I wonder if I should give away a PC (i7 4790k, dual 980, 32GB ram, 2x 1TB SSD...) +pheripherals to a single person or If I should giveaway a bunch on stuff with each person winning one prize. (two 980s, three 970s, two WD red 6TB, two Samsung 840 EVO 1TB, two K70 RGB, two Corsair Vengance 2100s,  two H440s in white and two H440s in black and red.) 

1. It's against the CoC

Thanks for voting in the pool. 

Ahem. @LinusTech :P

I say do the parts thing so it's decent amounts of prizes for a decent amount of winners.

Could you PM me the YT channel please?

I won't sub just for the givaway I promise, I will only sub if I actually enjoy the content :)

Oh and btw lots of smaller givaways FTW

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Soo.... Giveaways on the forum are good if its free and doesn't require any major steps or affiliate services? ie: youtube/whatnot

I have a 2GB 6970 /w Accelero Xtreme+ cooling to giveaway soon.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

You should tell us via PM after the giveaway  :D

Could you PM me the YT channel please?

I won't sub just for the givaway I promise, I will only sub if I actually enjoy the content :)

Oh and btw lots of smaller givaways FTW

Nope I'll not do that. 

Soo.... Giveaways on the forum are good if its free and doesn't require any major steps or affiliate services? ie: youtube/whatnot

I have a 2GB 6970 /w Accelero Xtreme+ cooling to giveaway soon.

I learned to not giveaway stuff on this forum anymore. 

Nope I'll not do that. 

Why?

Don't you trust us :P

Seriously if you have 200K Subs then that means that means you are bigger then jayztwocents and just a little bit behind Barnicules.

I am seriously wondering who you are lol

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Nope I'll not do that. 

I learned to not giveaway stuff on this forum anymore. 

Well there can't be too many youtube channels with tech content and 200 subs.  :P  Not that ill go looking, I have better things to do. 

I can imagine that giveaways would be a pin in the arse on here. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Why?

Don't you trust us :P

Seriously if you have 200K Subs then that means that means you are bigger then jayztwocents and just a little bit behind Barnicules.

I am seriously wondering who you are lol

Well there can't be too many youtube channels with tech content and 200 subs.  :P  Not that ill go looking, I have better things to do. 

I can imagine that giveaways would be a pin in the arse on here. 

You shall never know. 

You shall never know. 

u mak mi crii, do you have your build featured on there? I really want to see your build/setup!

dual titan blacks with a 4930k  :o  :o  :o

u mak mi crii, do you have your build featured on there? I really want to see your build/setup!

dual titan blacks with a 4930k  :o  :o  :o

It's actually dead. I broke the resevoir a while ago. Currently sleeving the cabels for the Purple Beast 2.0 . 

It's actually dead. I broke the resevoir a while ago. Currently sleeving the cabels for the Purple Beast 2.0 .

:(

Are you doing a build log?

Are you doing a build log?

Well I'll make a build log/ am making a build log but I'll only post it here once I'm completly done. (I may or may not have a log on another forum that gets the updates once they are done) And then I'll probably move on from this forum. Going out with a bang. :P 

Well I'll make a build log/ am making a build log but I'll only post it here once I'm completly done. (I may or may not have a log on another forum that gets the updates once they are done) And then I'll probably move on from this forum. Going out with a bang. :P

I haven't seen you before on yt. You must be magical

CPU:4790k MOBO:A CHEAP GIGABYTE Z97x-Sli RAM: G.SKILL 1333mhz 8gb GPU:MSI GTX 780 PSU:TT SMARTPOWER 750w Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 Cpu Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper T4
Phone: Samsung ativ S Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse: Razer Mamba Headset: Turtle Beach XP Seven
3 monitors FTW only use 1 for gaming though. #MLG