Japanese system builder Sycom announced systems with modded watercooling reference GTX 980

Probably because the AMD GPU will need it to keep from catching on fire/melting/shutting off due to overheating, whereas the Nvidia GPU would include it to give it a higher stock clock speed.

Which is exactly why amd has one, ... they could just down clock their stuff so its not too hot. When they don't they are lit up. But when nvidia does it no one bats an eye.

Which is exactly why amd has one, ... they could just down clock their stuff so its not too hot. When they don't they are lit up. But when nvidia does it no one bats an eye.

Because without water cooling, running at similar performance levels (the same game settings), Nvidia still runs cooler than AMD, without that big of a discrepency between the two.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Two different companies with two different products for different crowds. I honestly see no problem putting it under water from factory. I like the idea of a water cooled 900 series but IMO that one is hideous.

i like i like i want i like

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)