Old school products that last

Admire

My dad's Fisher STV-420M speakers. God damn those things have taken a pounding.

EDIT: And the damn things sound great.

Old speakers should not be thrown out unless they are broken...simple as that.

A friend of mine is a stand-up and has a collection of Victorian sex toys that she tells me are still fully functional, though clearly not used by her. Apparently they were made by a company called Garrets of London and are simple hand-crank devices. Never actually seen them though.

I once read an article about victorian sex toys....

This is a 1890s vibrator. Doesn't look dangerous at all.

o-VICTORIAN-VIBRATOR-570.jpg?6

The IBM Model M :) Oh yes.

Uhhhh. Now those were real mechanical keyboards

snip

Come on!? Stop it.

Oh ya know, just like 37 million or so...

Yeeeah, kinda big yeah:P

And they still didn't have close to enough.

1950's designed 120 horse power British Ford diesel, Made to last well over 10 000 hours. These engines were originally tractor engines but they became fairly popular to be marinized and used in boats. This sin't the one in my families boat but they are all the same, currently have 4500 hrs on it and no rebuild yet. 

Pictured engine is in pretty bad exterior condition if I do say so myself. 

Great! Those are awesome. Ive seen quite a few on them on boats. The brits really could make engines. Thatcher ruined that....the bitch,.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Come on!? Stop it.

Fine...

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴

Because he had a hard drive.

1950's designed 120 horse power British Ford diesel, Made to last well over 10 000 hours. These engines were originally tractor engines but they became fairly popular to be marinized and used in boats. This sin't the one in my families boat but they are all the same, currently have 4500 hrs on it and no rebuild yet. 

Pictured engine is in pretty bad exterior condition if I do say so myself. 

Lehman.jpg

Reminds me of the first gen dodge trucks with the 12 valve 5.9L Cummins diesel and the 6.9l and 7.3l powerstroke diesels.