Oh god, Justin Bieber is going to be the new voice of KITT.

TheSLSAMG

http://jalopnik.com/justin-bieber-is-the-new-voice-of-kitt-1639233825?rev=1411675706040&utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_twitter&utm_source=jalopnik_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

So, this is a thing. Yahoo is reporting that Bieber is the new voice of KITT for a series called "Killing Hasslehoff." At least it isn't for a Knight Rider remake.

Yahoo reports the Bieb has been tapped to do KITT's voice, not in a remake of Knight Rider, thank god (because the last one went so well) but in a new comedy called Killing Hasselhoff.

From the IMDB:Somehow, this involves KITT once again being piloted by Hasselhoff, only with its voice done by Bieber instead of William "Mr. Feeny" Daniels.A man in a high stakes celebrity death pool quickly loses everything - his business, his bank account, his home, his fiancé. He snaps, then realizes the only way to get his life back on track. He'll have to murder his own celebrity. He'll have to kill Hasselhoff. Here's how this came to be, per Yahoo:

Okay, then. Justin Bieber is the new voice of KITT.

"He called me and asked me for a favor. I called him back and said, 'As a friend, could you do me a favor.' And he said, 'Yes.' And you know what? I did his favor first because I love the Bieb. I think he's a cool kid, and he gets a bad rap. He's a good guy, and I like his music. I've known him for five years, since the European Music Awards. I called him and said, 'Would you do me a favor?' And he said, 'Yes.'"

I really have nothing to add to his. It kind of all just speaks for itself. 

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2TB ADATA SX8200 Pro (SM2262EN) | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Server: CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K | RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: ASUS P9X79 Pro | Storage: 256GB Apple SSUBX, 256GB Crucial MX100, 4TB Seagate IronWolf, 1.2TB ioDrive2 PCIe SSD, 3x1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 560 2GB | Cooling: Arctic Freezer 34 | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | PSU: NZXT C 750W (Gold)

i tryed to give a crap

i failed

what is kitt even?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Then you don't have to comment or even read the topic, there is a reason it is in Off-Topic.

You dont have to bother writing it then.. cause im pretty sure most people dont give a crap on this fourm.

Beibs needs to go away.

i tryed to give a crap

i failed

what is kitt even?

You're probably not old enough to have seen knight rider

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

You dont have to bother writing it then.. cause im pretty sure most people dont give a crap on this fourm.

Shut up and read the CoC 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Ah, smart guy I see?

Here are some excerpts from the Code of Conduct that I would suggest reading.

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:
Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
"Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2TB ADATA SX8200 Pro (SM2262EN) | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Server: CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K | RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: ASUS P9X79 Pro | Storage: 256GB Apple SSUBX, 256GB Crucial MX100, 4TB Seagate IronWolf, 1.2TB ioDrive2 PCIe SSD, 3x1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 560 2GB | Cooling: Arctic Freezer 34 | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | PSU: NZXT C 750W (Gold)

You forget that this is Yahoo. Does anybody care anyway?

So because it is Yahoo, it makes it a less reliable source?

And maybe someone does, that's not for me to judge. I was just putting it out there.

Ah, smart guy I see?

Here are some excerpts from the Code of Conduct that I would suggest reading.

im just helping you. lifes too short to be talking about justin bieber all he time.

So because it is Yahoo, it makes it a less reliable source?

And maybe someone does, that's not for me to judge. I was just putting it out there.

I don't think Yahoo is a very reliable source.

im just helping you. lifes too short to be talking about justin bieber all he time.

Because I talk about Justin Bieber all the time... And I know how to manage my time, but thanks anyways?

I don't think Yahoo is a very reliable source.

Why so, is it just an opinionated thing?

I almost exploded with rage when i saw the title.. Stay out of my childhood you f***ing beaver!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Because I talk about Justin Bieber all the time... And I know how to manage my time, but thanks anyways?

Why so, is it just an opinionated thing?

Yeah.

Any time.