Palit Jetstream GTX 970 asserts its dominance, but silently.

Palit is nvidia's largest board partner, last time I checked.

Palit is not part of PCPartner:

Palit sells Palit, Gainward, Galaxy (KFA2/GALAX), Vvikoo, Daytona, Yuan, and Xpertvision

PCPartner sells Sapphire, Zotac, Inno3d, Manli and I think one other I'm forgetting..

I would suspect Palit as an overall company produces Nvidia's reference boards but don't hold me to that.

Personally, yes the Giga G1.

Can people stop recommending the Gigabyte model, cus I can't find any in stock and the sucker is already 450 bucks U.S. and getting price gouged at NCIX.

Buy the Palit Jetstream instead. This thing is AWESOME. Also highly recommend the Zotac, orr the owl Asus card or ACX cooler 1 EVGA cards. Don't touch the MSI (my backup plan) or the Gigabytes. They suck. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I'm thinking to buy this card, it's the cheapest gtx 970 available here soon (not available yet, we still need to wait for the stock). Now I'm still using the same brand GTX 760 Jetstream that I bought a year ago again because it was the cheapest available, it works well with low temperature even when overclocked. Couple weeks ago I'm accidentally broke my card from short circuit PSU and I got a brand new card from RMA, so I think I'm happy for their support. Palit is previously known as Digital Alliance brand here.

IMHO.. Palit is a great brand we've been using it here in our country more often for budget and high end gaming.. seriously cheap vs those gold brands... though i myself pref gold brands for their names and bragging rights

Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.3ghz GPU: Asus GTX 770 Direct CU II SLI RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinums 4x4g 1866 PSU: Seasonic M12II 850w Bronze Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256g x 2 (Raid 0) - WDC Black 1tb Case: Corsair 500R

• 8 months later...

Hello! I just want to ask if palit Jetstream's GTX 970 is compatible with g10 kraken. If so how do you cool your VRMs?

MY EYES!!! IT BUUUUURRRRNNNSSS! Also, I'm pretty sure that's a fake image since the fans rotate in opposite directions, or maybe Palit's dumb enough to think that'll work???

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Jetstream is the cooler lol, Palit is the company.

I recon Palit is alright, I'd probably take a Sapphire/EVGA or MSI cooler over it but still think that they are taking a step towards the big dogs.

The irony is that Palit is by the world's biggest gpu retailer by quite a distance.

- snip-

Holy fuck , PowerColor Devil 295x2 is a disaster.

Guys, I hope you realize this post is 6+ months old now.

MY EYES!!! IT BUUUUURRRRNNNSSS! Also, I'm pretty sure that's a fake image since the fans rotate in opposite directions, or maybe Palit's dumb enough to think that'll work???

It's been on the market since september, it's deployed in thousands of systems so hardly fake. And the OP was from a review, how do you review something that is fake?

Palit are huge in Europe and Asia, but have no presence in North America, if you were wondering.

The irony is that Palit is by the world's biggest gpu retailer by quite a distance.

Manufacturer* but close enough

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Guys, I hope you realize this post is 6+ months old now.

It's been on the market since september, it's deployed in thousands of systems so hardly fake. And the OP was from a review, how do you review something that is fake?

Palit are huge in Europe and Asia, but have no presence in North America, if you were wondering.

Manufacturer* but close enough

LOL, sorry. Typed early in the morning and in a rush. :P

- snip-