Corsair Gaming, Keyboards, Mice, Mats and Headsets

Ok I get that the new logo is crossed swords and that keeps with a pirate theme loosely related to the sails. While I'm not fond of it I will still order the new keyboard and mouse and probably get to like the shape over time. I just wish the products themselves didn't all the word "gaming" on them. Fine for the box and marketing etc, but not on the product.

Edit: and gaming is in bright yellow lettering, sigh...

Also do not yet see the brown switches on Amazon

EDIT: just found them. Number 19 under search for k70 rgb

FhUVRpr.jpg

SaisRWS.jpg

Can't be unseen....

I really liked the sails logo.

Yea, me too. Sorry to spam this topic but can't believe at the pinnacle of progress with groundbreaking products they slap tacky "gaming" logo on EM.

By the way, not finding M65 rgb on amazon yet. I had wanted to order together with K70 rgb browns.

Edit: wierd, it's there now.

meh. looks like a tribal tattoo I'd avoid on humans.

I feel the same...

They have a classic logo that represents quality and insurance on their products, now with this, they are just another gaming peripherals company... But I kinda see 2 pirate swords?! (Corsair?!...) I dont know lol

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

For whatever reasons Corsair has never really appealed to me (outside of Hynotoad keyboard). Maybe I'll be more inclined to have them as a replacement option if anything goes awwry for me.

The headphones/headsets look like a major improvement, so at least they have that on lock.

So are you happy with the prices ?

* a lot

I do not mind the Price, after all they had to invent a new cherry mx key design, and design a quilte substantial piece of software! You cannot realy compare the price with any otter mechanical keyboard! Also it is exclusive..

Corsair has a new brand.

Sorry when I first saw the thread it was empty with just the words 'more to come'...

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

As a reply to that K70 "problem" you had there, it's because you are putting red and white light in close proximity, which makes pink, and can't be fixed with software.

Why the comma after gaming in the title?

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I hope you can buy a Non Corsair gaming one. The logo is okay, but the colors just don't work.

Waiting for the Browns........ Hurry up pls.

I'm hoping too but I doubt it.

bummer since the logo looks very tacky against the black aluminum finish.

As a reply to that K70 "problem" you had there, it's because you are putting red and white light in close proximity, which makes pink, and can't be fixed with software.

Really I thought it's overlapping

Why the comma after gaming in the title?

Whats wrong with it, I thought when you say something then say something else you but a comma.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

FhUVRpr.jpg

SaisRWS.jpg

Can't be unseen....

I really liked the sails logo.

You got me.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Exactly my first thoughts when seeing the new branding....WTF?!?!?! It makes it seem far from premium now. It reminds me of the Razer (Tri-xxxx? swirl job) on their peripherals. I WAS gonna get the M65 RGB, but now... If that doesn't take the wind out of their sails(sales)...  They must've used 12yr old console kiddies for product testing.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

I liked how the former keyboards just had the simple Corsair logo stamped into the aluminum.  It looked professional and sexy because it was simple. This new logo is just tacky looking on the keyboard. 

I am disappoint...

I guess I can still just get the former generation of keyboard when I finally get the money to build a rig...

-Cheers!!!

-P.S. My initials are really P.B.J. Does that explain enough? :D

I liked how the former keyboards just had the simple Corsair logo stamped into the aluminum.  It looked professional and sexy because it was simple. This new logo is just tacky looking on the keyboard. 

I am disappoint...

I guess I can still just get the former generation of keyboard when I finally get the money to build a rig...

The non RGB K70 doesn't use the same chassis. So, it wouldn't be a straight forward swap. Hopefully, Corsair reads this feedback. Tweet out.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013