Corsair Gaming, Keyboards, Mice, Mats and Headsets

So guys what are your opinions about the post??

It could probably do with a pic of the new logo that isn't hidden.

Otherwise it looks like a pretty good post to me.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

So it's like regular corsair stuff with a douchy symbol attached?

gross

dont like corsair peripherals anymore.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

It could probably do with a pic of the new logo that isn't hidden.

Otherwise it looks like a pretty good post to me.

Done

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

So it's like regular corsair stuff with a douchy symbol attached?

gross

dont like corsair peripherals anymore.

Wow so much hate for that logo.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Not fond of the logo but I'll be buying the k70rgb in brown and the m65 rgb right away. Looks like they used the vengeance yellow in the word "gaming" and got rid of their classic simple sails which for me defined them as a quality no gimmicky product and replaced it with a gaming style shape. Not crazy about but will get used to it. Thanks for thread posting.

Not fond of the logo but I'll be buying the k70rgb in brown and the m65 rgb right away. Looks like they used the vengeance yellow in the word "gaming" and got rid of their classic simple sails which for me defined them as a quality no gimmicky product and replaced it with a gaming style shape. Not crazy about but will get used to it. Thanks for thread posting.

Your welcome and what did you think about the post?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Why is the Enter button different from the OC3D photos and the Corsair photos? Whats up with that?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The Corsair logo it's made of two swords see gif:

axPnG9.gif

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

the only reason I liked Corsair was for their industrial non-douchey design.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

The old logo was certainly not the only reason I liked them, but I definitely liked the old logo better. I dont really want my keyboard to say "Gaming" on it.

Why is the Enter button different from the OC3D photos and the Corsair photos? Whats up with that?

There are two types or the long Enter button not the L was only for development, I mostly think the first probability is more likely.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I would consider it ugly but not douchey.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I really want this keyboard, but only a 2 year warranty for such an expensive product kind of scares me away, especially when mechanical keyboards are so prone to LED failures etc.. I know they have fixed or improved this with the new RGB Keyboards, but I'm still a little skeptical.  Provide us a longer warranty if you truly improved it. It is the same 2 year warranty as the non-RGB Keyboards.  If you say you made improvements, back it up with warranty.

Also, the Logitech keyboard has that ARX Control/Software which is really appealing, and that might sway me to buy Logitech.  I am just curious how their keys feel because I am a blues user.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I really want this keyboard, but only a 2 year warranty for such an expensive product kind of scares me away, especially when mechanical keyboards are so prone to LED failures etc.. I know they have fixed or improved this with the new RGB Keyboards, but I'm still a little skeptical.  Provide us a longer warranty if you truly improved it. It is the same 2 year warranty as the non-RGB Keyboards.  If you say you made improvements, back it up with warranty.

Also, the Logitech keyboard has that ARX Control/Software which is really appealing, and that might sway me to buy Logitech.  I am just curious how their keys feel because I am a blues user.

Yeah that is scary, and I don't think it will feel very different but if you tried them give me your feedback.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

meh. looks like a tribal tattoo I'd avoid on humans.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Yeah that is scary, and I don't think it will feel very different but if you tried them give me your feedback.

I spoke with someone at Logitech, one of their online chat representatives.  They are using their own custom keys, so its not Cherry.  And so far, they only have 1 version, and he described it as a Brown, but he says they will likely make different switch types later.

As of right now, I want Logitech purely because of the ARX Feature, but I am not going to buy one until I get hands on with one of their keyboards that has a "blue" type switch.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

+1 from me

Corsair's branding always looked elegant and kind of mature for me.

Why does everyone have to jump on this flameish wowz "so gaming" branding trend?

Also, do they really want us to believe that these pre-existent, re-colored products are "so gaming" now?

Bollocks......

Also, if they wanted to to retire the vengeance brand, why keep its yellow color in the word gaming? And for that matter why did they have to plaster "gaming" on everything. Come on corsair, we all know this is your new gaming lineup of peripherals but why plaster "gaming" on everything? It's obnoxious. Wish they would have done something more subtle like change the color of the sails to shiny metallic gold for their new "gaming gold edition" or something like that, could've kept their sails with a more subtle change of branding for the new lineup.

+1 from me

Corsair's branding always looked elegant and kind of mature for me.

Why does everyone have to jump on this flameish wowz "so gaming" branding trend?

Also, do they really want us to believe that these pre-existent, re-colored products are "so gaming" now?

Bollocks......

Also, if they wanted to to retire the vengeance brand, why keep its yellow color in the word gaming? And for that matter why did they have to plaster "gaming" on everything. Come on corsair, we all know this is your new gaming lineup of peripherals but why plaster "gaming" on everything? It's obnoxious. Wish they would have done something more subtle like change the color of the sails to shiny metallic gold for their new "gaming gold edition" or something like that, could've kept their sails with a more subtle change of branding for the new lineup.

I think it would be better if it said gaming only on the box not the product or where ever they could, and the logo is ugly and not that beautiful, I mean why didn't they make a contest for the best logo made by someone, something like this, or kept the old logo or made a new more elegant logo.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I don't really care much about the logo, just excited to get my hands on one of these. They look so coooooool!

And the crossed swords seems pretty clever to me. Keeps with the pirate theme. I like it; Though it sounds like I'm the only one.

Hate the new logo, but I just remembered I have a metallic sticker of the original logo which I received with something else  :P

(hopefully it'll fit over the top neatly, not sure about the dimensions  :wacko: )

That logo is sooo ugly

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I don't really care much about the logo, just excited to get my hands on one of these. They look so coooooool!

And the crossed swords seems pretty clever to me. Keeps with the pirate theme. I like it; Though it sounds like I'm the only one.

I like the crossed swords but not the logo

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I don't get why the logo matters...it's a pretty small part of the keyboard..and if you really hate it you can scratch it off or tape over it O_o...

I was ready to order the new mouse to replace my current corsair mouse... but as soon as i saw the new logo I quickly changed my mind. Make that logo go away, i'm voting with my wallet.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/