Best Korean 1440p Monitor for gaming/working

Hi guys so I'm looking for an new monitor because I'm going to buy an new setup with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 780.

I want to spend about 500 $. It would like a 27 or more inch screen.I really want an 1440p monitor so I can take perfect advantage of my card. I use it mainly for gaming/ Altium Desinger / Google Sketch Up. I want an monitor which is also good looking and runs without any problems.

If you can recommend me one you use that be great

Thanks  :)

i cannot recommend you any specific products but Qnix has some nice units. one thing to keep in mind is that the stands are garbage and you should factor in the simplest of monitor arms or stands that will hold the weight.

Seems like a lot of people like x-star. I personally love the crossover 2755amg

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

one thing to keep in mind is that the stands are garbage and you should factor in the simplest of monitor arms or stands that will hold the weight.

I think I will get one with an VESA mount

I can vouch for the X-Star DP2710LED PLS (note the MULTI is different and apparently not as good), my fist one was great and I have a second on the way.

Where are you located? It might be a better bet to get an asus pb278q for only 100 more if you are in Canada.