evga superclocked acx vs dual superclocked acx

themaniac

I've been wondering what is better, why is there dual superclocked, and and what is the best custom named one from evga, ftw, classified, and superclocked

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Classified is the best they have, then comes FTW and SC.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

It's the same thing

ok than explain why there is a dual superclocked version

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Classified is the best they have, then comes FTW and SC.

ok

Spoiler

ok than explain why there is a dual superclocked version

I guess the "Dual" refers to the fact it has DualBIOS, which is pretty useless unless you are planning to hack it.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I guess the "Dual" refers to the fact it has DualBIOS, which is pretty useless unless you are planning to hack it.

ok what is dualbios

Spoiler

ok what is dualbios

It has two BIOS chips, simple as that. 

Google is also your friend.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

ok what is dualbios

The GPU has two BIOSes. (Yes, they have BIOSes)

The point is, if you fck up a BIOS flashing it, you can switch to the other one with no issues. Or have a custom LN2 BIOS for extreme OC.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

ok what is dualbios

It means it has 2 BIOSes so if you flash a diffirent BIOS to it and it's wrong, the card is still alive because it has a backup BIOS to work with.

It has two BIOS chips, simple as that. 

Google is also your friend.

ok

The GPU has two BIOSes. (Yes, they have BIOSes)

The point is, if you fck up a BIOS flashing it, you can switch to the other one with no issues. Or have a custom LN2 BIOS for extreme OC.

ok

Spoiler