Gallifreyan, Its bigger on the inside. Pics of Finished Airbrushed Case on pg 3

Syraz

Looks sick!

Thanks, Hoping to have more progress pics of the paint job either tonight or tomorrow since he is finally having the time to start my project...I told him since I am getting a great deal, to take his time, but now this is only project he is working working on

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

my airbrush artist sent another pic to me of the progress...looking good

5YdgpYF.jpg

I was just going to comment on how jealous I am at your ability to paint, now I'm jealous that you access to someone who can paint.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I was just going to comment on how jealous I am at your ability to paint, now I'm jealous that you access to someone who can paint.

be more jealous, he is only charging me 75$ because he is good friends with one of my friends..normally he said this job would be closer to 500$

be more jealous, he is only charging me 75$ because he is good friends with one of my friends..normally he said this job would be closer to 500$

Yeah even for 500$ I couldn't convince someone a town over to do my NZXT switch 810, I had it all mocked up in Photoshop and he just said he wouldn't do it. Kindof a blessing now because I grew to find that case visually unappealing and replaced it with an Enthoo primo which allowed me to make a themed case without doing alot of modding.

The panels look great especially the windowed side panel

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Today started working on designing the custom cherry mx key caps. Never used Illustrator before but almost done with it, just gotta make sure stuff is all centered and aligned correctly

YxPYDFU.png

I am just in love with that paintwork, This is one beautiful build!

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

I am just in love with that paintwork, This is one beautiful build!

Thank you, each time he sends me a pic I get more and more excited for him to finish, but sure as hell dont want him to rush it

This build sounds freaking awesome!

Maybe you should add some Blue LED's that can fade in and out to simulate the TARDIS appearing? Hey maybe even hook it up so it's IR Controlled and Sync it to one of these?:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wand-Company-Screwdriver-Universal/dp/B00EU7XW7C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413113685&sr=8-1&keywords=sonic+remote+control

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Sonic-Screwdriver-Universal/dp/B008MYVNXO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1413113697&sr=8-5&keywords=sonic+remote+control

I own both and I have every single bit of IR tech in my house linked to them :D

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

This build sounds freaking awesome!

Maybe you should add some Blue LED's that can fade in and out to simulate the TARDIS appearing? Hey maybe even hook it up so it's IR Controlled and Sync it to one of these?:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wand-Company-Screwdriver-Universal/dp/B00EU7XW7C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413113685&sr=8-1&keywords=sonic+remote+control

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-Sonic-Screwdriver-Universal/dp/B008MYVNXO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1413113697&sr=8-5&keywords=sonic+remote+control

I own both and I have every single bit of IR tech in my house linked to them :D

Oh I have been tossing back and forth idea's about LED, but I am cramming so much in that case, with my wife giving me greenlight on watercooling..I just dont wanna over do it..

Oh I have been tossing back and forth idea's about LED, but I am cramming so much in that case, with my wife giving me greenlight on watercooling..I just dont wanna over do it..

I feel your pain :P Though you can buy LED sets quite cheap on Amazon and they are incredibly simple to install. Either way I'm super excited to see the outcome of this! I'm a massive whovian myself 

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

• 5 weeks later...