Oppo N3 gets leaked - the most beautiful, ugly smartphone you'll ever see

TopWargamer

Those speakers look so much like an oldskool boombox...

2124353-what-year-is-it-robin-williams_s

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

Kill is now.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The N1 That flipping camera is going to get loose and fall off eventually after the warranty perioud.

The N2 -It is going to be very uncomfortable sliding it into your pocket when you are in a hurry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Why the fuck does every phone get leaked.

Gotta ride that Hype train!

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

i didnt even realise something can be made this fugly... definately want to have it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

It's predecessor was coming sooner or later, and now we finally have a couple of leaked pictures of it.

*Its

*Successor

gsmarena_002.jpg

Um, does no one see the perspective fuck up in the render? Top right speaker and side buttons? I think this is a fake made by an amateur.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You know how you see someone of the opposite sex from behind and you be lyk:

"Daaayummmm you fine" in your head

But when they turn around you're all like "WTFFFFFF"

*quickly turns away and tries not to make eye contact*

There is a word for that in Japanese. I'm not even kidding.

http://sesquiotic.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/bakkushan/

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'm not even sure this phone can be considered beautiful in its own way, its that bad.

Every topic I post in dies.

The camera looks rotatable. Like its the same camera for both sides, and you can just spin it and decide which side you want it to be on.

//ccap

And to think that some guys on here complained about Panasonic's camera phone 2in1 hybrid thing...

There is a word for that in Japanese. I'm not even kidding.

http://sesquiotic.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/bakkushan/

Another one comes to mind: しょうがない

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I really don't think it looks all that bad. Reminds me a bit of a Motorola razr lol. I'd get one if it wasn't expensive. 

-Tony