Oppo N3 gets leaked - the most beautiful, ugly smartphone you'll ever see

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/exclusive_leaked_oppo_n3_press_images_show_rotating_camera-news-9639.php

The Oppo N1 was a fantastic piece of hardware, and not only that, but it featured a singular camera which can be used as the main shooter or used for ultimate selfies. It's successor was coming sooner or later, and now we finally have a couple of leaked pictures of it.

For comparison, here is the original Oppo N1:

oppo-n1-hands-on.jpg

And now here is the Oppo N3:

gsmarena_002.jpg

The phone looks beautiful, but damn does it look ugly. It looks like the body of the phone is made of aluminum, and it has super thin bezels. It looks so nice! But then you get to where the camera is... Damn does it look ugly! I personally think that Oppo nailed it with the N1, so as you can see, I personally like that design better. If it came down to it, I probably would buy the N3, because I like to use different/weird looking products from time to time, but it has to have LTE.

Oppo has yet to unveil the N3, so it has yet to be seen what kind of hardware this phone is using. Thoughts on the new look?

COMIC SANS

oh wow I'm impressed I didn't even know someone could make something that ugly... Great job oppo even you surprised me.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

friday-damn-scene-o.gif

That cam's ugly.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Gonna cross this one of my list, what is the obsession with selfies these days? You don't need an 8mp sensor for a close up of your face

That phone is quite fugly.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Why the fuck does every phone get leaked.

because everyone is too cheap to hire decent fucking plumbers

and that phone looks like it needs to be put out of it's misery

based on what phone designs have been for... like the passed 5 years, what they're doing looks not much different to me than trying to make an unergonomic chair.

Error: 410

You know how you see someone of the opposite sex from behind and you be lyk:

"Daaayummmm you fine" in your head

But when they turn around you're all like "WTFFFFFF"

*quickly turns away and tries not to make eye contact*

Yeah.. That's this phone.

My god this phone is terrible. Kill it with fire.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Way to put it lightly. :D

I could have made it meaner. I'm certainly in the jackass state of mind right now.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I could have made it meaner. I'm certainly in the jackass state of mind right now.

*pats* We know it's ugly, that's been well established. :P

Gonna cross this one of my list, what is the obsession with selfies these days? You don't need an 8mp sensor for a close up of your face

dem' high-res pimples man xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

That is so cool, so weird, so beautiful, and so ugly at the same time. I don't know how they were able to accomplish this

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Wait, does that thing run android? If so, how the hell are you going to open the notifications bar?

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Wait, does that thing run android? If so, how the hell are you going to open the notifications bar?

Yes, it will run Android. Oppo is an Android phone manufacturer. The camera is funky, but it looks like you'll still be able to open the drop down menu just fine. 

COMIC SANS

Yes, it will run Android. Oppo is an Android phone manufacturer. The camera is funky, but it looks like you'll still be able to open the drop down menu just fine. 

I guess you still could, but it could be rather difficult or awkward to do. Though for me personally, I always start with my finger above the screen and drag down onto it, so it would be rather annoying in my case.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I guess you still could, but it could be rather difficult or awkward to do. Though for me personally, I always start with my finger above the screen and drag down onto it, so it would be rather annoying in my case.

Press your finger at the top and swipe down..?

Press your finger at the top and swipe down..?

Yeah that would work, I guess I'm just nitpicking.  :P

Project MiniConsole

As do I, but you'll eventually get use to not starting the swipe so far up. 

COMIC SANS