bios flashback problems!

ketz2208

i have updated my bios using the usb bios flashback but the flashback led on my motherboards lights up continuously and it doesn't flashes and for my pendrive, it flashes once and then stopped!
can anyone help me???  

Are you sure the file is in the correct directory and has the correct name? 

Is the flash drive formatted with fat32?

Is the USB plugged in the correct port?

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

yes am sure...everything is correct..but i don't know what the problem!! :/

read the manual.

if the led flashes then stays like that it means something is wrong with the process. either the bios update files isn't named properly. either the flashdriver isn't empty(you need to have only the bios file), either you plugged in in the wrong usb.

dont use flashdrive for usb 3.0 use 2.0.

i have updated my bios using the usb bios flashback but the flashback led on my motherboards lights up continuously and it doesn't flashes and for my pendrive, it flashes once and then stopped!

can anyone help me???  

Make sure you name the bios correctly for your board. There is a utility on the ASUS website that you can download to do it if you're not sure about what or how to name it.