Nvidia Reference Coolers for 770 Not available!?

S2000Gan

Anyone know whats up with this or have any comments on it?
So far the ONLY 770 with The Nvidia Titan cooler I've seen in Inno3D which is in the UK an while you can have them shipped to the US and Canada it would appear doing so will run you about $580...

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

Anyone know whats up with this or have any comments on it?

So far the ONLY 770 with The Nvidia Titan cooler I've seen in Inno3D which is in the UK an while you can have them shipped to the US and Canada it would appear doing so will run you about $580...

Same mate, I've been trying to find a decent 770 with the titan cooler, literally as you've said the only reference one on sale is inno3d which is rather disappointing.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

Who would be making this cooler, nVidia or the board partners?

If it's nVidia, maybe they send most of them for the 780/Titan and the board partner recycled their design of 680 cooler but to a lack of availability.

Well all the review samples have Titan Coolers so all the reviewers including Linus are telling people "oh it has a Titan cooler" which in reality it doesnt :(
EVGA does have a blower which has the same internals but a different shroud,so I guess the performance is the same, but the shroud on top of the performance and price of the 770 was what was really going to get me to break down and upgrade.

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/