Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

As a YouTube creator myself, I know how much effort it takes to make high quality videos regularly. Keep up the great work!

Still here, Started watching your videos since begin last year. Because of your videos I decided to build my own pc :)

Ur just the best

U have turned me from a normal person to a tech person and the fact that your house is so messy it must have been though for u to keep the PC components

I really liked your show clearly based on how fun to watch it and ya I don't expect to win the giveaway I jus hoped u will see this message .

Thanks for being the best tech reviewer in the world! :)

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Thankyou Linus and all the LTT team for all your hard work throughout the years, as a youtuber myself i really appreciate all the effort you guys have put into this, and i wish you the best from the bottom of my heart <3

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Thank you for making these videos! They rock. It's very nice how you always say what you actually think of different products in your reviews! Also... The super fun channel is, indeed, super fun.

There have been quite a few replys so I doubt I'll win anything, But the PC would be wonderful!

Linus, I'd like to thank you and your crew for all the videos over the past five years. I love all of your review videos and I can't wait to watch more as they come out. (:

i was going to comment something smart but then my brain just died

I first subscribed to linus tech tips because of a recommendation by Gopher in the video he made about the give away that had an extra chance for people to win something if they got a you-tuber with 10000+ subscribers to talk about it. Then subscribed to  Tech quickie, NCIX, and Austin Evens after they were talked about on linus tech tips.

I'm fairly new to the LinusTechTips community; the initial video which caused me to subscribe to the channel was Linus' review on the AMD Radeon HD 7990, which I really wanted to get. Before I found the LinusTechTips channel, I found I knew fairly little about computers and was only interested in a single aspect of them at that point. Now I have a fascination over every component which creates a PC. It’s been over a year since I found the LinusTechTips channel and what do you know, I got me that graphics card I'd been wanting. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to keep up the good work, there have been many computer components and accessories which I had been looking at in the past and I've found many thorough reviews on LinusTechTips which gave me the overall impression of the product and whether I should buy it or not. Thanks 

Congratz!! :lol:

In my opninion you are the best tech channel on YouTube and therefore you totally deserve having 1.000.000 sups.

Keep up the great work and i'll see you at 2.000.000! ;)

trying my luck! :D

found LTT youtube channel while watching other techies mineral oil pc. saw the one where linus was describing slicks own mineral oil pc. got hooked up after that. 

I found LinusTechTips by being told on Polish forum (i'm from poland) "Learn some tech scrub, go to linus's site or something!"

And here i am  :P

Most i know about PC's i learned from your youtube channel's and i want to thank you about this :)

Found LinusTechTips while I was looking for kayboard & Mouse reviews, then when I was starting to build my own rig I noticed that a few of the other reviews I had looked up and saw were from the channel as well (e.g. my case). Love all the different content you guys put up, and keep it up! I was once a noob (still probably in a lot of peoples eyes =,=) but thanks to you guys with your walkthroughs and reviews, I didn't ruin all my hardware. 

Really appreciate all the time and effort the team puts in to get us the videos, and I'm glad to join the forum family!

Linus on the behalf of England i want to say CONGRATS ON ONE MILLION! I expect to see the gold play button to be visible in the Wan Show  :)

I original from your channel when building my system and I needed a review on the Corsair 200r, i subbed straight after that video because your witty personality and knowledge that went into the video I subbed straight away! 

Because of LinusMediaGroup I learnt loads about building a computer and what parts to use, ever since watching that 200r video I am planning my first water cooled system, you gave me the confidence and know how to be able to do it, thanks for being a great teacher Linus and once again well done on one million subscribers! :)