Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i have really liked your build guide and i am sure i have watched and downloaded all of the and i am positive about the giveaway and would like to win  the one you will make
please select meeee 

Congrats Linus!

Its great to see this is where it has led up to. Ever since I saw you doing ncix tech tips and then I found your main channel, I have been recommending people to go to your channel if they have any questions on new MoBos how to install something using the build logs. All in all, thank you Linus.... For everything.

the 1st Linus video that i watched was an NCIX video about nvidia surround :D

Congrats Linus. I think the wan show is now the best series on your channel. Maybe thats gonna change...

You guys make awesome content ! :)

Wow, a chance to win so much stuff. Mainly I would love it if you just did a video of midranged cards 100-300$ because that is the price where a lot of people buy video cards. also my favourite food is oranges.

Great Videos guys, first video I watched was the MSI 660 Ti PE review.

Keep up the good work.

South Africa :P

Congrats to the Team and you Linus for 1 millions subscriptions. I found the channel by looking up reviews and build guides. When i watched those helpful guides it help me understand many things on computers and their components. Thank you for helping me and the many viewers and hope your channel and the others stay for many years to come.  

It has been a revelation to me this channel, a massively fascinating, informative and full high quality content, a channel I can trust and rely on. I first came to it when I was about to start building my first ever gaming pc and the advice was invaluable to doing so, huge thanks for that.

A million absolutely well deserved, keep it up!

i was searching for custom PC builds. and i found Linus tech tips

and i,m now have  MUCHHHH greater knowledge about PC... thanks to you Linus media group ^_^

When I first found the channel, I felt like an absolute moron compared to some of the genius members of the forum and of course, Linus himself! But after a while I slowly started to understand what everyone was talking about. Thank YOU Linus for fuelling my new hobby and passion!

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

I randomly found linus searching for videos for some new parts and i found it really funny and subbed cause why not ? :P

i would love to see more more more more more stuff :3

Congrats dude and thanks for always giving the best info :)! It's been a blast watching you for two years and i love all the content you provide.

Great content you always bring Linus! 

I really do love it and learn more and more about PC's and Hardware! 

Wow. It's been a while. I started watching the show way back when prior to the release of Sandy Bridge, since I needed a new gaming computer, but was completely lost in the sea of components. I watched buildguides on NeweggTV, benchmarks of graphics cards on MotherboardsORG (RIP), and unboxings on LTT. Been a good few years, and it's amazing how the channel has continued to grow, with fantastic support and content. Here's to another 5 GREAT years!

Congratulations on that, looking forward to 5M!

Now that you have some formal (and informal) power, how about a net neutrality video? :)

Plural of PC is PCs, not PC's. Plural of CPU is CPUs, not CPU's. Plural of LED is LEDs, not LED's.

You can build computers really well, not real good.

Hello from Croatia!! :D  :D  :D

I would like to commend your YoTube channel especially the build guides videos..

:huh: I think its a strange coincidence, but I always drink chocolate milk when I`m watching your videos. :huh:

The way I found linustechtips was from when I was browsing for water-cooling vids
My favourite food is chicken schnitzel

My favourite video was the highlander ones and I always watch the wan show

Hide in the darkness...

i was looking for a build guide and im following   from that day :)  congrats on the 1milion subs

Hi Team  :)

Id just like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for all that you have helped me with over the past year!! I decided about a year ago that I wanted to build my own pc without any prior knowledge and at the time no money to do it.

So the saving of money began... and more importantly the research began and I was pointed to your site by my now housemate who had just completed his first build and was the guy who would be helping me with my build. I found your videos incredibly helpful and by the time it came to the crunch of buying and assembling the components I had learnt so much from you guys (and some from others) that I barely needed any help with my build  :D and I was so proud of myself and the build when i finished it!

Here is a list of components and who helped me decide on them (spoiler it is mainly you guys :P ) :

NZXT Phantom 530: loved the Phantom line from the moment I saw your review of the original I can still picture you now unboxing it as you say in one take and having to stop half way through to change the camera battery  :lol:.

Intel 4690k: Various people, video's, and hype (i waited for the release before i started the build).

EVGA z97 Classified: Tek Syndicate and Jays two cents (although it was mainly because its awesome and matched my color scheme).

Samsung 840 EVO: Totally based on your recommendation and boi did it pay off!! Amazing SSD!!!

EVGA superclocked ACX 780 ti: I can still remember the details of your 780 comparison video where the the ACX 780 was clocked the highest and was the coolest. And yep sure enough the ACX cooler performs brilliantly  ^_^ keeping the card cool even with a 75 mhz overclock on it (above the already substantial overclock). I also recommended that video to a guy who was undecided on what 780 to get. I got a like from it so that was good  :D

EVGA 1000W Platinum power supply: for the 10yr warranty, the fact the fans turn off so low noise (recommended by you), and expandability, that you always preach on about  :)

It looks awesome I am so proud of myself and I know that it would not have been so easy without you guys at my back.

I'm sorry this post is long but I wanted to share my gratitude. Thanks for everything!!!!!

P.S. could you review the AOC 21:9 3440x1440 monitor when it comes out (due some time this month). As I really like the idea of this resolution but the pricing on the LG is a bit steep! Cheers  :)

Awesome videos! I always look forward to new videos I might not be the biggest computer head, but that doesn't change that your videos are awesome

I found LinusTechTips through a friend of mine. Then I found TechQuickie and man it's good, always love to get new knowledge on IT!

Keep the videos comming and I'll watch them!