Canker Sores are a pain.

vt3c

You don't know how much it will hurt. When you have a full set of teeth, it's painful not trying to bite down and bite on the sore, which just ends in crying in pain.

i know it. i had it 2 weeks ago, and its thinking of coming back... :/

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

That's rare if it doesn't burst or get painful. Most of the time, they get horrendously expensive   painful.

I've had them before. It's generally a bad sign if they burst though.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I've had them before. It's generally a bad sign if they burst though.

Oh very bad indeed. Pain is excruciating, you don't know if you can last the pain.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Keep your mouth clean. Just swish some wash every day and it will go away.

Also, quit bitching. My foot is swollen twice my size after running but am I complaining? No.

You did feel the need to mention it with much detail, however.

Best thing to ease the pain is pouring some table salt in a glass of water, gargle it, then spit it out. It sounds like that would make it worse, I know, but it really does help.

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Best thing to ease the pain is pouring some table salt in a glass of water, gargle it, then spit it out. It sounds like that would make it worse, I know, but it really does help.

it does, because id destroys the surrounding dead tissue ;)

also, make tea from common sage and gargle it. but dont drink it, its poisonous

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Oh very bad indeed. Pain is excruciating, you don't know if you can last the pain.

I use to get 'em five at once when I had braces. Thankfully they gave me prescription strength anesthetic for it.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Herpes is a virus that allot of people have.

it will never go out of your body again.

Herpes is one of the most infectius virus on the planet.

But some people never have any complaints.

Few things i would recommend is:

- make sure you life healty.

- Eat healty allot vegatables and such.

- You will get a better resistant. and this will lead into less complaints.

- Very important you need to get a good immune system.

- avoid stress difinitely.

- And becarefull with sun!!!

Herpes is a virus that allot of people have.

it will never go out of your body again.

Herpes is one of the most infectius virus on the planet.

But some people never have any complaints.

Few things i would recommend is:

- make sure you life healty.

- Eat healty allot vegatables and such.

- You will get a better resistant. and this will lead into less complaints.

- Very important you need to get a good immune system.

- avoid stress difinitely.

- And becarefull with sun!!!

Cancer sores are not caused by the herpes virus.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I have canker sores like 3 times a month that last about a week. 

They're annoying as hell. 

I get one about every month and it stays around for 1-2 weeks and usually gets huge, like nail on your pinky huge. They are a virus that never really goes away and I've noticed mine usually come from acidic foods and not brushing or at least washing your mouth with a non-acidic drink a few hours afterwards. I suggest writing down what you had ate and drink the day before the cankersore popped up, there's usually a trend

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Cancer sores are not caused by the herpes virus.

No offcourse not.

But how sure is it that they are cancer sores?

Did any Doctor investigates this?

Cause it sounds more like Herpes Labialis to me, to be honnest.

No offcourse not.

But how sure is it that they are cancer sores?

Did any Doctor investigates this?

Cause it sounds more like Herpes Labialis to me, to be honnest.

Nope, I get these sores but I don't have herpes, because I haven't had sex yet.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My god the things i learn on this forum

Nope, I get these sores but I don't have herpes, because I haven't had sex yet.

Herpes does not have anything to do with sex.

For example, if you ever kissed with somebody, who had a sore in theire mouth or on theire lips in the past. maybe as a child.

You will get infected to.

Maybe someone kissed you as a baby, who had herpes virus.

You can go to your doktor,  and he can test if you have herpes or not.

But allot of people dont seem to realise that allmost 70% of the world population have the herpes virus.

Allot even without knowing it, cause they have never any complaints.

If your immume system is right, you will suffer less

Most of the time if you have sores in your mouth, or on your lips.

its most likely Herpes Labialis

I got hit with a waterpolo ball (I have braces) and now I have a canker sore in the shape of my brakets along the side of my whole mouth -_-

That was probably an opinion 

I got hit with a waterpolo ball (I have braces) and now I have a canker sore in the shape of my brakets along the side of my whole mouth -_-

That's why I don't play sports with braces. I'd rather use Invisalign.

MI've had like 3 in my life sucks so much ass I am mexican and eat a lot of spicy things so when I tried eating anything spicy It hurt like hell or any lemon also

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

That's why I don't play sports with braces. I'd rather use Invisalign.

First time its happened in 3 yrs of braces. Also invisalign isnt a walk in the park either. Not like I have a choice to play sports or not :P

That was probably an opinion