Corsair K70 RGB Software

Bluecomand

I got my Corsair K70 RGB and it didn't come with a CD in the box. Good I always download the latest anyway but i can't find anything anywhere on the RGB drivers/software.

On the corsair download page I've found the K70 driver for the non RGB variants.

Is anyone else having this issue/found the drivers/software?

Dude! I was just about to ask this question...mine shipped out today and I was wondering the same thing.

Got my K70 RGB yesterday, was wondering the same thing. Doing some research and found a thread on the corsair forums. Some claim that you need to call/email corsair support to provide proof of purchase then they will put you into a beta testing program for the software, other's said that there is no beta software and that corsair will officially release the software on the proper global release date 09/09/14. Im kinda bummed as the red and white (arrow-keys and wsad) does not match my setup at all. Also found a glitch with the K70 RGB  out of the box, if you press the windows lock button, it changes from red to white in colour after you press it again  and the 7 on my numpad also changed to white LOL

SPECS! | CPU: Intel i7 7700k @ 5.2GHz | Cooling: EK Fluid Gaming A240G| GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition | RAM: GSKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200MHz | MOBO: ASUS Z270G ROG Strix | CASE: Corsair Obsidian 350D  | PSU: Corsair RM650 | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB mSATA, Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Primary Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q | Keyboard: Logitech G810 | Mouse: Logitech G900 |
- - - - > FIRST BUILD LOG < 
- - - -

Yea thats me posting on the corsair forums i got my keyboard last Thursday and been trying to get some software for it since 2 tech support guys told me they was sending me a email with beta software then the last guy i got Thursday said there was no beta software that we had to wait til the 8th possibly the 9th but if you did get your early you can call tech support and tell them you wanna participate in the :"beta" and you'll get a free mouse mat

The software is out now

Well, let us know how it works and looks ;) Can't wait to see the first reviews.

mine is coming in tommorow. Can't wait!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

10665940_850420158315839_348643958012166

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Make sure you guys put multiple layouts or lighting on top of each other.  You can create some pretty insane effects.

Create 2 groups with the same keys..
num 1-0 A wave pattern, trail 4, velocity 20, duration 1.9, degree 0
num 1-0 B wave pattern, trail 6, velocity 16, duration 2.4, degree 180

Remember to have it start on mode, disable "on key press" and "end after" for an instant feedback on the keyboard Also adding a white back light looks good

The software is a bit weird at first but once you get into it. Although it is a lot of being able to play with every little thing on the keyboard. 

This took me about 5-10 minutes to do.

heres the solid lighting effect on without the key press increase time to slow down the color changes 

This is sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on this keyboard when it's released with MX Browns :D

"Never trust the authenticity of a quote on the internet."

-Abraham Lincoln 

Damnit all you guys are making me jealous :(

I just want the Browns to come out so I can bask in the RGB glory :'(

"Never trust the authenticity of a quote on the internet."

-Abraham Lincoln 

I'm trying to get it to wave or ripple when i press a key but it only starts the effect form the middle of the keys and not the key i pess

EDIT: NVM I got it down. All I want to know is how to have a constant wave of colors with no interuption. i.e. the looping rainbow effect so I can do it in different colors

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

@Emkryan in the light setting should say "start with mode" check that one uncheck "with key press" and uncheck "End after blank times"