I just got 152mb fibre

Toddwjp

yay

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

lucky guy, LUCKY AAAGAGHHHHH

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

megabytes or megabits?

if that was megabytes, he'd have gigabit internet which probably isn't the case

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Virgin Media?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

megabytes or megabits?

Highly doubt it's megabytes :P that's 1.2Gbit if it was

Highly doubt it's megabytes :P that's 1.2Gbit if it was

Still not gigabit.

if that was megabytes, he'd have gigabit internet which probably isn't the case

megabytes or megabits?

He said Virgin Media, and they have a plan that offers a 152 Megabit/second connection.

http://store.virginmedia.com/broadband/compare-broadband/index.html

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Why can't we all have fiber?

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Why can't we all have fiber?

Because the lovely guys at BT are only interested in 'economically viable' areas consisting of a majority of people under the age of 65 (so no villages) and not too far from other fibre-enabled areas or exchanges so that cable runs are short so that they make healthy profits because they clearly need all that money and can't afford to take any small losses because they are the biggest UK broadband provider (woo monopolies, and woo run-on sentences) :D

Of course, if you're not in the UK then blame your government or Comcast (US) or both xD

I got that too. I get around 160! But this week, it's been 100 and only 50% of the youtube videos even load up. Every other site works, just youtube, it is frustrating