NZXT S340 - How cases are supposed to look

Gala

This is the most beautifull case i have EVER seen. What do you think of it?

It just looks SOOOO proffessional and sexyyy gottdam

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Looks beautiful. Although the $70 price tag worries, is there something of a major compromise? The airflow seems very lackluster (Although it does support the Kraken X61 in the front which I plan on getting :o), but it looks like a very beautiful case.

This is the most beautifull case i have EVER seen. What do you think of it?

It just looks SOOOO proffessional and sexyyy gottdam

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

to be honest it all comes down to opinion, you might like that case, i might like say the phantom 530, one else might like the zalman cases, its all opinion, all in all as money isnt everywhere for me i dont care how great a case is, ill cheap out, for me going over £50 is silly for a case as it barely makes much of a difference, it shocks me when people say a 350d is cheap, they are insane. The 340 is a nice case, but ill via buy it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

to be honest it all comes down to opinion, you might like that case, i might like say the phantom 530, one else might like the zalman cases, its all opinion, all in all as money isnt everywhere for me i dont care how great a case is, ill cheap out, for me going over £50 is silly for a case as it barely makes much of a difference, it shocks me when people say a 350d is cheap, they are insane. The 340 is a nice case, but ill via buy it.

The S340 looks so sleeeekkkk and is also very cheap! ive been waiting for a case like this for AGES. I even was thinking of going DYI ! :o

Fiannalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my prays have been hearddddddddd dammmmmmmmmmmn

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Nobody will agree with me on this, but I'd buy it over a Fractal Design Define R4. Sure, the R4 is a GREAT case, but the Source 340 looks so sexy.

This!

@LinusTech reviewwwwwwwwww pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D :D :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :ph34r:

The S340 looks so sleeeekkkk and is also very cheap! ive been waiting for a case like this for AGES. I even was thinking of going DYI ! :o

Fiannalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my prays have been hearddddddddd dammmmmmmmmmmn

Your idea of cheap and mine are very different, ive not a had a lot of money for part of my life a case doesnt provide much of a function above cosmetics, it are basically falling for that whole free to play thing, the cases cost more they might be better to build in but if you got a cheaper case you could spend that money on something else.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

eh.

Pretty tired of white and black perfect rectangles. Where's the Blue? The Green? Pink? Polka Dot? Toker Tye-dye? Where's the stylish shaping?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Your idea of cheap and mine are very different, ive not a had a lot of money for part of my life a case doesnt provide much of a function above cosmetics, it are basically falling for that whole free to play thing, the cases cost more they might be better to build in but if you got a cheaper case you could spend that money on something else.

No im not talking about that, im talking about cosmetics/$. The S340 is the definite king!

eh.

Pretty tired of white and black perfect rectangles. Where's the Blue? The Green? Pink? Polka Dot? Toker Tye-dye? Where's the stylish shaping?

H440 Special Edition colors 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

H440 Special Edition colors 

They shouldn't need to be special edition.

I'd love a blue Phantom 530 or a Red 900d.

No im not talking about that, im talking about cosmetics/$. The S340 is the definite king!

its not definitely its a nice case but appearance is down to opinion, one person cant decide for anyone about what they like.

Listen if you care.

eh.

They shouldn't need to be special edition.

I'd love a blue Phantom 530 or a Red 900d.

Ever heard of vinyls? Too expensive?

Then sandpaper and spraycans :P

I always screw up DIY stuff like that.

Thee white one looks decent but the front leaves a lot to be desired(I like seeing my fans for looks because a flat front cover is just boring). One of the pictures looked like it had only one fan spot up top so no go for me.

I think it looks cheap. Sparse. Bare.

Not worth $70.

I agree, in my opinion it's missing features that could make it a better case.

I see it as a huge unpainted surface, when i get mine i will make some vinyls and post pics!

Looks nice, but probably sub-par build quality like most other consumer cases.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

A ton of features.

Right about that, I was hoping they would release something with a ton of features for a reasonable price and good build quality.

Nobody will agree with me on this, but I'd buy it over a Fractal Design Define R4. Sure, the R4 is a GREAT case, but the Source 340 looks so sexy.

I agree with you on it.

Hell I'd just leave my rig sitting on the desk ontop of a cardboard box over any fractal case.

The only issue I see with this case is that it's going to take a bit of modding to fit a proper amount of fans in the top of it to fit a decent radiator.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Looks nice, but probably sub-par build quality like most other consumer cases.

I was waiting for you to say that :lol:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I was waiting for you to say that :lol:

Says 90℅ steel, buti don't believe it will be sturdy. Rest of probably plastic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."