Best bang for buck z97 MOBO?

I was wondering which z97 mobo has the best performance

without being too expensive (around 100-120$)

and preferably ASUS

Thank you!

msi g55 sli 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

msi g55 sli, i have it and love it.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

all Z97 boards overclock more or less the same. buy the cheapest you can find that has the features you want...simple

This^^. Also watch what MSI board you get. No way to recover from bad bios flash on some of them. I experienced that first hand on my Gaming 5.......
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I dont know how much it is in dollars but a maximus vii ranger is £125 and i love it. Great features on it and great overclocking. I wouldnt get any other manufacturers Z97 boards anymore.