This Android phone can survive an explosion

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Being-water-resistant-is-not-enough-this-dual-camera-Android-smartphone-can-survive-an-explosion-and-whatnot_id59923

Specs (little known, but whatever)

-Made of aluminum

-4.6" 480x800 display

-3,000mAh battery

-up to HSPA+ for connectivity (so up to 4G, but not LTE)

-Dual cameras (MP count not available at this time) 

-Dust proof

-Water proof 

-Can survive a 2 meter drop 

-Can withstand temperatures of -20 C to +45 C for operation (data storage is anywhere from -40 C to +60 C) 

-Explosion proof 

-Estimated price of somewhere between $1,000 and $,1200

To see more detailed information (as in the certificates and whatnot) for the Impact X, then click on the source above. 

All I say can is this: Wow. Sure it's not the best spec'd phone out there, not even close. Although that 3,000mAh battery will allow the phone to last for a very long time. But you're not buying this phone for the specs. Oh no! You're buying so it can be nearly everything proof! Life proof case? That's cute. Water proof phones? That's cute. This is a FREAKING EXPLOSION PROOF PHONE. That's insane! Sure the price is way up there, but you're paying that premium price because no other phone is explosion proof..or really "anything proof" in this case. 

3a456fca46.jpg

bannerimpactx.jpg

COMIC SANS

Just saying, but I want to see the "Will it Blend?" guy attempt to blend this phone. 

All the yes!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Define "explosion" explosions can be pretty weak dependent upon explosives used and how much.

Define "explosion" explosions can be pretty weak dependent upon explosives used and how much.

I can fart on it.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Honestly i think HTC could make something better if they wanted to.

And it completely beats to know why on earth you'd ever need a phone that will fair better in a explosion than yourself.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

That battery should last for 2-3 days. The ultimate rugged phone.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'm just trying to work out the last time I dropped my phone more than a metre let alone accidentally exploded it.....

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Now James Bond may die in peace

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Pack it with C4 and throw it in a cinder block box. Then tell me how it fares.

it uses gorilla glass

regardless how think it is

it will break

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It's not explosion proof, the guy who wrote the article is just a moron. The IECEx and ATEX certs just mean it's certified for use in areas with an explosive atmosphere. Basically what this means is that the phone will not ignite anything.

Well, it has 480p screen so it's useless crap.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.