I have adware that just popped on Google chrome

Raichuboy17

Ok, i didn't download anything and now i have adware all over google chrome. There are no extensions, I reset my settings, and even uninstalled anything that looked fishy. Still have this @#$% everywhere. It has even affected my type font. Please help T^T

Ok, i didn't download anything and now i have adware all over google chrome. There are no extensions, I reset my settings, and even uninstalled anything that looked fishy. Still have this @#$% everywhere. It has even affected my type font. Please help T^T

Download Adwcleaner and run it.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Download and Install Malwarebytes and run it www.malwarebytes.org

Then, download and run Hitman Pro, its not freeware.  But you can get a 30 day trial.  Its software that scans super quick and uses allot of antivirus engines.  http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro

I'd also recommend ADW cleaner, although it can be detected as malware by several antivirus products.  This is a false positive but I didn't want you to use anything that was out of your comfort zone. 

Try Malwarebytes. You probably have a PUP. Potentially unwanted program that has added some annoying adware to your browsers. PUP's technically aren't malware or viruses but they can still be annoying little buggers that can go as far as to block certain sites from opening. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Check your programs in the control panel if you haven't already. Sometimes you may need to uninstall it from there. Also, if it is malware that pops up when you open Chrome, check to make sure the link to the home page was not changed in the Chrome settings. 

As many people have recommended, use Malware Bytes. (make sure it is the right website, .org). It may take a handful of scans before the issue completely goes away. Make sure all extensions are deleted and check your control panel for any untrusted programs. if the problem persists go into your boot menu, or on start-up, and disable any extensions there that may have remained. Good luck!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

If it is a default home page, check the properties of the shortcut icon and remove the added in text after the quotes. Other than that, uninstall the adware in program and features, run malwarebytes/superantisypware and reset chrome.

CCleaner got rid of something Malware Bytes could not for me no more than 30 minutes ago so I recommend you use that first.  You can do a trial of the software with full features and use their highest end version.  I am not sure how long the trial lasts but thank goodness I found CCleaner.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S