Intel Back to School Promotion

214d1e369a.png

Intel is taking "Back to School" to a whole new level this year with some awesome giveaways!

With the purchase of an Intel Core i5/i7 processor, SSD, or NUC, you will receive a code for a chance to be an instant winner of a custom Intel gaming jersey with your gaming handle on the back!

And if that's not enough incentive for you, all participants will also be entered in the draw to win their grand prize, The Ultimate Gaming System!
73d34fb5ce.png

Details: http://bit.ly/1nVfH41

this isn't a video!

Interesting.

Too bad I have no use for it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

aw Asia not included :(

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Hi Nick. Say my name, plekobean? Thanks gooby.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I bough a FX 8320, not a i5, or any other intel product  :(  :(

Edit: 

NOT OLD ENOUGH TO ENTER BECAUSE I"M NOT 18 

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Intel promotion ...:wacko: us/canada only Intel #lame

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I don't do giveaways, never win them, never will. Good luck to anyone to gets suckered into this though. It has some pretty awesome prizes.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

A 770 with a 4k panel..

lol noticed that and the 4790K

the picture shows a CX500 but it say 600 watt Bronze PSU

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

#EUMasterRace here!

you can have it!

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

aw Asia not included :(

Gah... Fellow asian resident :) But wasn't gonna buy anything anyways.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

a 4790K and a 770? Wow.

What the fuck is the point of getting a CPU then if you might just win this?

I definately agree, kinda dissapointed in the LTT Team this time around. Plus if it's back to school who has extra money to just throw away on a CPU they probably won't use anyways.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

What the heck Asia not included awwwww :(

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Does it have to be purchased from TigerDirect?  I just bought a Intel i7 from NewEgg...

EDIT: Nevermind.  It works for me too.  Eh... Might as well enter the contest I guess.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

I definately agree, kinda dissapointed in the LTT Team this time around. Plus if it's back to school who has extra money to just throw away on a CPU they probably won't use anyways.

Why are you disappointed in LTT? This is an all Intel giveaway, LTT is just the messenger.

Anyway, 18+, back to school. Is this a contest for parents or something?

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

What the fuck does the LTT team have to do with anything for you to be disappointed in them? It's an Intel promotion...

To be honest, I would only want the motherboard, cpu and graphics card. I would sell every thing else. Also that is one ugly case. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i