Most Torrented Games by State

Nineshadow

http://www.movoto.com/blog/novelty-real-estate/torrenting-us-state/

Check that link out.Then check out whatever you want.

Overall Torrenting By State

The map below shows the states that torrented the most, per capita, across all the torrents we tracked. This includes the top 100 most torrented TV, movies, and games from the past 40 days.

torrent-downloads-per10k.png

Which States Torrent Games The Most?

games-download-per-10k.png

What Is The Most Popular Torrented Movie By State?

most-downloaded-movie.png

What Is The Most Popular Torrented Game By State?

most-downloaded-game.png-This is what we've been looking for.

As I've said before,check the link out if you really want more details about any specific game/movie/whatever you might want.

"That Watch Dogs would be a popular torrent right now is to be expected—it's one of the biggest releases of the year. But who could have guessed that Oklahoma really loves pirating Naruto? And it's kind of a bummer to see smaller games like Among the Sleep make the cut, too. It's fascinating stuff."

Take these with a grain of salt though,they've only been tracking torrents for the past 40 days.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

That is very interesting. I wonder where they get that info doe. Nontheless, a great find

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

LOL gg ubisoft

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Oh AC4, Pirates must pirate a game with "pirate" in it

post-88470-0-72368800-1408056830_thumb.p

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

What Is The Most Popular Torrented Movie By State?

"Jackass". Now I know why the majority of people that live around me are idiots. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Who the fuck pirates Garrys mod?

Texans

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

That is very interesting. I wonder where they get that info doe. Nontheless, a great find

Quote : " In an effort to understand how torrenting plays out across the country, we collected data about the location of seeding nodes for the top 300 most popular torrents, segmented across movies, television, and PC gaming. In all, our data set is comprised of almost 4 million nodes, 3 million unique IP addresses, and hundreds of copyrighted TV, game, and movie titles.

A seeding node is essentially any computer that has downloaded a piece of content and is now a resource other computers can connect to to download that same content."

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Also Goat Simulator 

Also minecraft.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

No shit...

Killed the joke and the fun  <_<

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Quote : " In an effort to understand how torrenting plays out across the country, we collected data about the location of seeding nodes for the top 300 most popular torrents, segmented across movies, television, and PC gaming. In all, our data set is comprised of almost 4 million nodes, 3 million unique IP addresses, and hundreds of copyrighted TV, game, and movie titles.

A seeding node is essentially any computer that has downloaded a piece of content and is now a resource other computers can connect to to download that same content."

I see. I usually skim through things like this. But its an awesome find!

Also minecraft.

But why? 

It's better to buy minecraft and more fun to play on a minecraft server then play yourself.

I found this one to be quite interesting. Woohoo my state pirated jackass for the most part lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Who the fuck pirates Garrys mod?

Texans

You truly stole the word out of my mouth. xD

I did not contribute to that game. Apparently Texans and Main...ians? have something in comment there.

I found this one to be quite interesting. Woohoo my state pirated jackass for the most part lol

Whoa whoa, breach of "something" security there bro. Ya know. That thing about not letting people know about you online or something you mentioned at one point or another.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The site doesn't seem to be working properly though when I try to do my own searches for how often such and such is pirated in certain states.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You truly stole the word out of my mouth. xD

I did not contribute to that game. Apparently Texans and Main...ians? have something in comment there.

Whoa whoa, breach of "something" security there bro. Ya know. That thing about not letting people know about you online or something you mentioned at one point or another.

Meh I currently don't have much of an identity so :\

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The site doesn't seem to be working properly though when I try to do my own searches for how often such and such is pirated in certain states.

It doesn't what's pirated in each state,but rather what's pirated and how it's spread among all states.