what the hell is the whole about xX at the end and begining of your username?!

for example i played on primitivestation 3 today and everyone's use name was xXblazeitfifakingXx JUST WHY?

Well my friend, because people are idiots.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Its the same reason why we have the last 2 digits of our birth date in or hotmail accounts back then. They couldnt think of any other letters to use

its a girl thing... or very fruity men :3 im a rarity cause i don't do that cause im not 12

Character artist in the Games industry.

its a girl thing... or very fruity men :3 im a rarity cause i don't do that cause im not 12

it's not really a girl thing it's 360 NO SCOPE 720 TRICKSHOT type of retard thing haha

If you've ever been on the Xbox during the days of TSGH "hacking" team they would say that anyone with numbers and whatnot are considered "Randoms". Personally, my gamertag is a one of a kind tag. My current username here was created from two different faves of mine: (1st) Michael Jackson - Bad (2nd) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Rush_2049'>San Francisco Rush 2049 from the Dreamcast days. Been using Bad2049 for over a decade now.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

If you've ever been on the Xbox during the days of TSGH "hacking" team they would say that anyone with numbers and whatnot are considered "Randoms". Personally, my gamertag is a one of a kind tag. My current username here was created from two different faves of mine: (1st) Michael Jackson - Bad (2nd) San Francisco Rush 2049 from the Dreamcast days. Been using Bad2049 for over a decade now.

that is actually a really good idea to base creating usernames on

that is actually a really good idea to base creating usernames on

Thanks.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

its the same thing for using 1 instead of I and 5 instead of s etc. sometimes exampleusername was taken so they may put XxexampleusernamexX as that username was so amazing they just had to have something like it

Adding Xs after your name makes you a pro. Wouldn't you respect a guy named Xx420$m0k3sW33dErrydayxX?

exactly! i might delete this forum account and rise from the ashes as xXPROHEDSHOTW33d420BLAIZEITFAGGITNOSCOPEZXx

exactly! i might delete this forum account and rise from the ashes as xXPROHEDSHOTW33d420BLAIZEITFAGGITNOSCOPEZXx

Just noscopez? Not 360 noscopez? You are clearly not a call of duty MLG pro.

How about: xXxYouMadBroITookAnArrowToTheKneexXx

It's just 1 of the side effects of being a call of duty player.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

It's just 1 of the side effects of being a call of duty player.

Hey man, it's what all the pros play. Who actually wants to take the time to learn how to play counter strike?

I think it sort of makes the username stand out more imo but it doesn't seem to be imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Since we're speaking of CoD:

]

Or, 360L1nusN0Sc0p3T1ps360, that hurts my eyes...

I used Enderman____ as my minecraft username =P

4 underscores that are almost unnoticeable...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not enough Xs and 420s

xXx420xXx3x6x0xLx1xnxuxsxNx0xSxcx0xpx3xTx1xpxsx3x6x0xXx420xXx

This good :p?

It makes it look cool dude!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?