Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

best over ear headphones for 150 to 200 crisp treble rich bass

what are the best over ear headphones for 150 to 200 with crisp treble and rich bass closed back 3.5mm jack preferably

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

what are the best over ear headphones for 150 to 200 with crisp treble and rich bass closed back 3.5mm jack preferably

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro.

I know the Ath-m50x has nice bass; i forget if its better in treble or mids because i haven't used it in awhile.

but it can still be an option xD

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I know the Ath-m50x has nice bass; i forget if its better in treble or mids because i haven't used it in awhile.

but it can still be an option xD

No, it can't. It's overpriced and no better compared to just about everything under $200.

Beyerdynamic DT-770 32 ohm vs 80 ohm

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Beyerdynamic DT-770 32 ohm vs 80 ohm

Whichever is cheaper. Depending on the price difference, it may be most economical to get the 250 ohm pro and pick up a small amp to go with.

Either the Beyerdynamic DT-770 80 ohms or the ATH-M50X's.  Personally, i like the 770's more because they are much more comfortable

AKG Q701 Quincy Jones Edition!

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

Either the Beyerdynamic DT-770 80 ohms or the ATH-M50X's.  Personally, i like the 770's more because they are much more comfortable

Personally, I like the 770's because they're generally worth what they cost.

I would say the HD598 are really good but the only thing is they don't have the 3.5mm connector. It has a 6.35mm connector.