Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favourite thing about the z2 is that it is one of the first phones that I've seen that actually has front facing speakers. Also I love dbrand because on their website they now offer a bamboo skin and their tag line is "Panda not included" which I thought was a very nice way to attract peoples attention.

Best thing about this phone is the LTT skin. Looks great.

C

Intel

As with previous Xperia Z's, I love that it's waterproof AND looks good at the same time.

Front facing speakers say What!! Also a super cool linus theme that looks badass in orange what else can you ask for.

I love the front facing speakers!! The best thing about dbrand is their beautiful website!

The Z2 has front speakers and dbrand skins don't look tacky.

Thanks.

| Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz | ASUS Z97-PRO | 16GB Kingston Beast @ 2400MHz | Sapphire AMD R9 290 TRI-X | 256GB Samsung EVO SSD & WD 2TB Black | AOC 4K Monitor 28" & BenQ 1080P 24" | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Razer Deathadder |

Languages (Who cares about spoken languages, meh.) : Java, C++, Python, Ruby, C#. | Aim: Assembly.

favorite thing about it?does the skin count?if not then i guess the underwater and dustproof..ness? also i love that these guys sponsored the vid,cuz they're awesome and if id buy a tablet id customize it with their site :3

I love the fact that it is water proof sp if my niece dumps my phone in the bath again it wont die.

It also has a beautiful skin and front facing speakers :)

great screen  like that it is waterproof and that it has that front speaker  the skin is  good really would  like 1 

About the phone i like the front facing speakers and the dedicated camera button. 

Never heard about dbrand but i watched the website and their howtos are great.

Hi, Just entering so I may win the thing. I like the custom Linus Tech Tips skin and the waterproofness is awesome

I really love the Z2 because of the screen and the overall performance plus it looks really cool, and i like dbrand because my friend has a nexus 4 with a skin from dbrand and it is awesome.

My favorite things about the Xperia Z2 are the front facing speakers, and the screen size (huge hands, just like Luke's).

My favorite thing about dbrand is the amount of different things they have to offer on their website. I mean, they do phones, tablets (they should add more models, maybe an Asus TF700), consoles... I hope they do other custom stuff, like speakers, case side panels, etc.

Z2 is waterproof.

I am clumsy.

Perfect match!

dbrand are awesome, you can customize skins, and they are sponsoring awesome youtubers' videos.

I was thinking of saving for the Song Xperia T2 Ultra but now there's a comp to win a Z2, now i'm interested. Plus it would be good to have waterproof phone just in case u droped it.

Aside from the phone being waterproof, my favourite feature is the fact you can raise it to your ear and it will call the contact that you are looking at. I often find myself holding my iPhone to my ear waiting for it to start ring only to realise I didn't click call.

first of all, dbrand custom thing is simply amazing, really love that orange themed thing, it even clouded some of the features of the phone, so i need to watch it again.

ok, well, done...i really like the audio features, and the camera also appears to be a lot better than the ones ive tried lately. im not sure if the orange actually played a part in the screen looking even more awesome as well, but...well yeah. thats a lot of cool stuff anyway;) 

I love the fact its got 3gb ram and 4k recording. dbrand are beasts for getting this into your hands its a top notch phone me wanttt

Probably the best thing about the z2 is it's ips screen and dbrand's skins are just awesome.

The Z2 looks great overall but the screen looks somehow better compared to some other phones.

I like dbrands website quite a lot. Their products are also cool.