Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Z2 looks awesome, and I love that color scheme for the custom skin!

To list my favourite feature is not easy... But I have to go with that camera. (If not the custom case/skin  thing)

I REALLY hope I win this since I don't have enough extra money that I can invest in a phone and I think everyone is getting tired of having to contact me through email all the time. Last week I picked up a girl, when she asked for my number, I panicked and she ended up with a skype contact username xD

I've been using a Sony Xperia U for 4 years now and I have always wanted a new version. I simply love the style of the phones and am so happy to see someone that makes awesome looking skins for a very good group of items

I want it because i have a 3 year old phone called the Samshit Galaxy Nexus

In all seriousness, front speakers

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Front facing speakers, 'nuff said. I don't know much about dbrand to say what my favorite thing would be. Just being honest ^_^;

I like the IPS screen and the fact that it's waterproof. Also, the Linus Tech Tips skin looks really good.

The camera is insane and the battery life would really help me finally get a good day of use. Having used dbrand before their skins are really good and give protection to your phone so that when you want to sell your phone it is basically brand new and you'll get people more interested in what you are selling. As always great video linus

my favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that you can backup and restore, i really love this because ive had many a bad experience with corruption and accidentally deleting stuff that i did not realize was important, as far as dbrand goes i feel there website is beautifully designed and easy to use (as well as housing loads of great products).

I really like the new display on the z2, and that skin from dbrand looks awesome!

I love the fact its waterproof, I went to the Gadget Show Live this year in the UK, and Sony's booth had a scuba tank with divers taking pictures of people outside the tank then showing them the pictures to prove it worked, Awesome.

Dbrand skins are awesome, might think of getting one for my HTC One now :)

Finally a giveaway of the ultimate waterproofed phone.

I love that the Z2 doesn't have a very heavy android skin. Loved dbrand skins in the past but too bad they don't do a skin for my note 3

I like the IPS screen and the fact that it's waterproof. Also, the Linus Tech Tips skin looks really good.

I think the Z2 is a great phone it has amazing specs a good camera and much more but some of the software seems a bit pointless like you said trying to sell people movies and stuff so I would tryand flash stock android onto it. I like dbrand because they make good quality skins! a good case or skin for something like a nexus is harder to find than a iPhone

I'm happy they fixed the screen in the Z2! Thank you dbrand for sponsoring the video!

The phone looks so cool! It has a really nice design. and its cool that dbrand sponsored the video!

I love the waterproofing, and the glove feature is pretty neat too.

My favourite thing about the custom dbrand is...well, it's custom! Edzel did a great job designing it - you don't see an orange phone very often.

Love the z1, and with a better screen and 4k video capture, the z2 is an excellent Upgrade. And dbrand, love the idea of custom skins on phones.

Awesome review!

I really like the water-proof features they added, as they aren't really expected to add them, but did it anyway. Would be really helpful here, with all the storms we've been getting recently.

Dbrand makes amazing skins first off. I love this one in particular. Although, orange IS my favorite color, so I'm slightly biased. But their skins are always pretty high quality. Glad they decided to do sponsor this video. That phone looks amazing.

i love this phone so much. There are so many reasons why i love this phone but to cut it short i love it because it's from Sony and it's waterproof. I have been using Sony since my first phone and i'm still using and Xperia. Most of my gadgets are from Sony but i just couldn't afford the Z2 right now. That skin looks sick too :D

My Favorite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the massive battery life you can get from it.  My favorite thing about Dbrand is their skins are cheap, easy to apply look amazing.

I really like the idea of having front facing speakers and 4k recording.

Man dbrand is awesome if it was available in India I would make them rich but for now the phone looks awesome and their job is fantastic even on the macbook of mkbhd