What Are YOU Playing Right Now?

Aleks

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Trying career mode again)

Virtua Tennis 4 (local 2 player)

Ori and the blind forest (stuck on some level)

Finally got PS4 Pro

reinstalling neverwinter nights and its sequal, it been along time my old freinds

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Bordelands 1, 2, the pre sequel, fallout 3/NV, cod 4, tf2, bf4 and maybe shadow of mordor

I am  MCCCXXXVII

The new sandbox game "Tree of Life" on steam. Very addictive and fun.

Just finished Witcher 3 yesterday.  I think this must be one of the few games that has truly engrossed me; I've literally spent 2 weeks doing nothing but playing it. It's also one of the only open-world games I've actually finished.  Maybe it's the game, maybe it's the story of Geralt.  Either way, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is probably the best game I've played in a long while.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Kerbal Space Program, just built my first space plane since 1.0 came out, it can make it to the Mün and back on a single tank but putting up refueling stations so it can travel to duna :)

Just finished Witcher 3 yesterday.  I think this must be one of the few games that has truly engrossed me; I've literally spent 2 weeks doing nothing but playing it. It's also one of the only open-world games I've actually finished.  Maybe it's the game, maybe it's the story of Geralt.  Either way, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is probably the best game I've played in a long while.

May I ask if you liked The Witcher 2 just as much or way less?

I just bought The Witcher 2 on Steam and... I'm having such a hard time playing it because the combat is soooooooo slow to me :(

Really hoping this changes later ingame.

On topic: playing LoL, The Witcher 2 and CS:GO atm

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

May I ask if you liked The Witcher 2 just as much or way less?

I just bought The Witcher 2 on Steam and... I'm having such a hard time playing it because the combat is soooooooo slow to me :(

Really hoping this changes later ingame.

Quen is love, Quen is life.  

Also game gets way better once you make your first major choice after Flotsam.  I didn't touch the game for about 3 years until recently when I wanted to at least complete the game so I could have a save to use in Witcher 3.  Dunno about your standards of slow though, spamming fast attacks isn't exactly slow IMO.  I do miss some of the weightiness of Witcher 2's combat, though some of the other things they've improved like rebalancing how signs, potions, parrying, and dodging work are great.  Just stick with it, Witcher games have always started off with combat feeling wonky.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

The Witcher 3. 

I preordered it, beat the main story in a few days. Went back and replayed the first two games. And now I'm starting my death march run and plan to spend about 200-300 hours doing absolutely fucking everything in it. Best goddamn game I've ever played. Forced its way past Kotor, Morrowind, The Last of Us, Fallout New Vegas and NBA 2k. 

Alongside that I'm playing NBA 2k15 still. I've got nearly 1000 hours in NBA 2k between my Steam and PS4 copies (Yes I buy sports games like NBA 2k and Fifa twice every year. Once for the PC for the modding community and once on the console for the better community). Still got lots to do and see myself reaching 1500 hours before NBA 2k16 comes out. And its a good game to mute. I like to listen to audiobooks while I play games like Fifa and NBA. 

Final Fantasy Record Keeper via PC (Linux with Genymotion, which is awesome) right now. Training the hell out of my Terra and Kain to kick all ass.  B)  About to load up Windows to play America's Army Proving Grounds and then some BF3/BF4 though. *waiting for Intel to fix drivers for 4600 graphics so games have been heavily limited

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Witcher 3 and Battlefield 4 when I'm too drunk to remember what I'm doing in the Witcher.

GTA V.  Enjoying it again now that I can use my own custom soundtrack (plus the mods!)

I forgot how awesome / hilarious Trevor's missions were.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Black Ops II. As usual.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Shadow of Mordor with HD Texture pack and in 4k with 70fps avg.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

GTA if friends are playing.

DayZ if I'm feeling adventurous. I just tried out Arma 3: Wasteland, so maybe that'll turn into the usual.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Just finished Far Cry 3 now planing on getting Far Cry 4 and playing through that then playing through all the Witcher games. Then if Black ops 3 is any good I will get that and play zombies a whole ton then maybe finish Far cry 1 and 2 since I never touched them games. Should get me through the reset of the year. 

I just finished my very first Arena Commander Match and although I was absolutely pathetic in it and couldn't see much (800x600) it was the coolest thing I have played in ages! I immediately, upon not getting a single kill, went into the training to learn. Maybe next time I can get a shot or two in! haha

(still playing; took a break to get a drink)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Started the campaign for Battlefield Hardline I'm actually enjoying it suprisingly, oh and NBA2k15 again (that's my go to)

Finishing Dying Light.

Your typicall zombie story served in a very compelling way.

Games next in the line:

Pillars of Eternity and Far Cry 3

Finishing Dying Light.

Your typicall zombie story served in a very compelling way.

Games next in the line:

Pillars of Eternity and Far Cry 3

Don't suppose you have the Dying Light DLC do you? I'm on the fence about it. 

Playing the Witcher 3 very slowly right now. I can only play if I'm in the mood for some good story line. Also dabbing in GTA5 story mode and NBA 2k15 on my ps4. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Don't suppose you have the Dying Light DLC do you? I'm on the fence about it. 

You mean the Bozak one? I don't have it. I got all the previous ones.