What Are YOU Playing Right Now?

Aleks

I play Guild Wars 2 with my friends. (and i just played PvP for the first time yesterday which was awesome even though i had the game for like 2 years)

I'll probably go play CS:GO again after school ends. (which is like, next week)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

back to playing dark souls 2 because i decided to get the season pass, some star citizen and dragon ball xenoverse

... and MOAR Borderlands tonight. :S

post-5177-0-47367000-1425535158.jpg

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Dragon Age: Inquisition, fifth play-through.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Just finished first playthrough in Borderlands 2!  :D

Dragon Ball Xenoverse. A lot. Can't put it down. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Loving it :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

• 1 month later...

I had wanted to play coop Borderlands 2 this morning but the person I was going to play it with was hitting the hay and so I thought to myself well maybe I should play something a little more relaxing/less intense and I looked through my Steam library and came across Stacking.  I had played it before and knew what I was getting into and after having to get a bit too much help on a couple puzzles I started getting used to playing it again and got to 17% complete (9% improvement) and got puzzles cleared on my own by trial and error.  Now with the awesome art style, the different kind of game play, and the fun story line it was a thrill to play again finally and I definitely recommend it to others.  

http://store.steampowered.com/app/115110/?snr=1_5_9__205

2168570-stacking_cover.jpeg

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Finished a Dragon Ball Xenoverse sit down, now starting up Battlefield 4. B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

CS:GO, GTA V, FEAR 2, ArmA II and III, Insurgency, Kerbal Space Program, Grid Autosport, Spintires, Beam.NG Drive, Witcher 2, and Speedrunners. You think I'm playing all these games at different times, but no. All at the same time. With 12 120hz 4k monitors actually getting 120fps in all the games. Running SLI 550 TIs in case you're wondering.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Anybody playing Elderly Scrolls Online? I want the ask, what is the state of the game right now? Issues fixed? Worth the $60?

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Witcher 2. Replaying it again before witcher 3

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Witcher 2. Replaying it again before witcher 3

Can't wait for Witcher 3

Can't wait for Witcher 3

Same here.. The 19th is very far away though..

Charles dance as the emperor of nilfgaard will be interesting.

Even if he is the worst person ever and eats babies.. It'll be hard not to ally with him

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

• 3 weeks later...

Yandere Simulator.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

Really awesome to see how many people have responded to this thread. Surprised to see not many are playing Witcher 3. :P Anybody excited for ARK? http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ 

Game seems to be another Rust-like game but with dinosaurs and a new engine. Looks like something I might pick up.

Shadows of Mordor on my ASUS G75VW

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER