what are OLED tv refreshrates?

i have never gotten a straight answer can someone link me to where i can find this info?

0.0000001ms theoretically. All you need to know is that it is vastly superior to both plasma and lcd. 

Around 10µs.  More than is remotely useful basically.  Response time is no longer an issue with OLED so refresh rates can go as high as cables have enough bandwidth for.

didnt think they had oled in tvs yet, do they have them for monitors?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

didnt think they had oled in tvs yet, do they have them for monitors?

sony made a 30 inch 4k monitor/tv butit isnt out yet

They have had prototype OLED TVs at CES the last few years.  Not on the general market though, I don't think.  Though they are used in phones as well.

ya and the vita has OLED on it, i just want a OLED monitor :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

There is hardly any content available that could possibly take advantage of it's refresh rates though. Movies are capped at 24fps, with all content being 60Hz or below.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

damn that refresh rates. 

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

VGA: Powercolor 7870 Myst SSD: 128GB Crucial M4  / HDD: WD Green 2TB

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80

i also hear really high refresh rates are bad for your eyes

so wait...with these ridiculously high refresh rates allow 3d to be on almost any display natively  correct?

The pro olds are 120hz rage but they have 10 bit color space. So that's some info for you

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.