What did you name your computer?

EmoRarity

Quite unique. Everyone at the school I have since graduated from called their wee little girls toys "The Beast" or "Beast" And I was sitting there, "I have twice the compute power of all you people combined and I called mine Time Machine because its a time sink." 

Thanks ^-^ I can't stand seeing that too, "The beast" lol and their computer doesn't even have a graphics card in it or even a decent motherboard or CPU. I like the name of yours as well, it's cool.

EXCAVATOR :)

I thought of a Lego truck...Please tell me you use a D-Frame so my dreams can live.

Thanks ^-^ I can't stand seeing that too, "The beast" lol and their computer doesn't even have a graphics card in it or even a decent motherboard or CPU. I like the name of yours as well, it's cool.

Alienwares, or Craiglist machines with an i3 and 7770 or similar spec-ed system. 

Always use a different name on each build, recent names:

FBI-HR

&

CIA-Shredder

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

My PC's current name is Heater. Because it's folding right now...yeah. You can probably imagine my suffering.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Always use a different name on each build, recent names:

FBI-HR

&

CIA-Shredder

Ha, Marine Corps - Grunt for the next build? 

When i get it done, i think i will name it the tardis :D

Are you referencing to the Twitch Bot on stray's Twitch stream?

Hex.

Named after the "computer" by the same name from Terry Pratchett's Hogfather:

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Hex.

Named after the "computer" by the same name from Terry Pratchett's Hogfather:

Creative. Moderately original. 

Blue Atlantis, or The Red River, im in debate

Blue Atlantis. 

I generally call it my PC, but I sometimes called it my rig, and my friends think im crazy.

just a bit. 

Windows name? 

If it isn't the correct colours I will murder a son.......Then You will regenerate......unless........

(SpecsCPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte H81M-S2PV RAM: 4GB Storage: 2TB WD HDD

(Peripherals) Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: Zowie EC2-A Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's Microphone: Blue Snowball

My custom rig= Justice Diamond 

Justice because of my idol Victoria Justice and Diamond originating from my Xbox 360 Gamertag DiamondRyce

Asus Laptop= AsusWin8 

Diamond Cube https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wvPscf 

Diamond 2.0 The FX Rev 2.0 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6sMLk

The only Ryce that can Make It Shine Gamer plus a Student Games,Tech,and everything in Between. Showing all Love to@victoriajustice

Good mood: Old Reliable.

Bad Mood: Antique Box of Shit or ABS.

i call it livingmediapc ... so far have never had to call it piece of crap ... in fact it keeps surprising me, that is until i start a game then we see the true strength of a geforce 6100 le(lol onboard stuff gpu is gone) ... apart from gaming this pc blows through everything 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

i call it livingmediapc ... so far have never had to call it piece of crap ... in fact it keeps surprising me, that is until i start a game then we see the true strength of a geforce 6100 le(lol onboard stuff gpu is gone) ... apart from gaming this pc blows through everything 

Solid, I have a single core Opteron 3600+ that can chug through anything that isn't Window. Great for remote desktoping too. Its called "Minute" for the case that it is in. 

If it isn't the correct colours I will murder a son.......Then You will regenerate......unless........

it will be a new tardis

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

My gaming rig is Mnemosyne after the Greek titaness of Memory.

and my first computer (now a server) is Pandora (also from Greek mythology)

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

it will be a new tardis

Like one without a broken camouflage unit?

(SpecsCPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte H81M-S2PV RAM: 4GB Storage: 2TB WD HDD

(Peripherals) Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: Zowie EC2-A Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's Microphone: Blue Snowball