I messed up a batch of tea

Sammael

I boiled too little water, and when I poured it into my takeya tea maker, it barely covered the pouch of tea to brew.  The heat capacity of the tiny bit of hot water will likely be insufficient for sustained tea filtering.  I could boil more water, but I'm too tired now.  

Let this be a lesson, don't assume something will be enough.  It won't be.  And then you will be screwed.  Maybe I'll have enough for a single glass of iced tea.  It's orchard peach flavored green tea from coffee bean.  Really good cold.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

You have shamed your family.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

haruhi_la_la_la_la_plz_by_sinandira-d357

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I boiled too little water, and when I poured it into my takeya tea maker, it barely covered the pouch of tea to brew.  The heat capacity of the tiny bit of hot water will likely be insufficient for sustained tea filtering.  I could boil more water, but I'm too tired now.  

Let this be a lesson, don't assume something will be enough.  It won't be.  And then you will be screwed.  Maybe I'll have enough for a single glass of iced tea.  It's orchard peach flavoured green tea from coffee bean.  Really good cold.

Peach-Ice-Tea_o_99129.jpg

Alfred

Ouch my heart strings :(

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Bsel0vO.jpg

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Let this be a lesson, don't assume something will be enough.  It won't be.  And then you will be screwed.  Maybe I'll have enough for a single glass of iced tea.  It's orchard peach flavored green tea from coffee bean.  Really good cold.

I have a water cooler that dispenses hot water for my jasmine tea. :P

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This is a case of where more is actually better.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

How does on mess up something that tastes like water filtered through dirt?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs