Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

My favourite tech quickie video was the conductivity one : http://youtu.be/nT2xCfBucT4

My favourite jayztwocents video was the amd vs intel power analysis:

Thank you for this giveaway! :D

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

Ok, Luck to all!! :D

Linus

Jayz

Thank you guys!

The best Jayztwocents video was in my opinion: 

This video makes me laugh :)

And for me the best techQuikcie video was:

Same here!

Very hard to choose a favorite video, but here we go:

Linus getting soaked thanks to Fractal Design being the sponsor, always a big win:

Great info about building your own watercooling loop:

Thanks for the giveaway.

It helped me a lot before i bought my i5-4690k:

It is also helped me to understand how are these fans are working and stuffs and to where to put which:

;)

Since I don't live in the US, it really opened my eyes on the actual prices of AMD and Nvidia gpu's.

This is just a great explanation, like always.

Favorite Jay Video - Most cheesy laptop upgrade.

I don't know why this amuses me so much. it just does

Favorite Linus Video - RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 AFAP

I had heard of RAID before, but had no idea how it worked, Linus, As always enlightened me on the subject.

Favorite video from Linus: 

Choosing the Right Gaming LCD Monitor as Fast As Possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC-KHOKM7ck

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YC-KHOKM7ck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Favorite video from Jay:

Battlefield 4 on Ultra Settings?? - MSI R9 270 Gaming OC Edition Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMiUx5rbx6I

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VMiUx5rbx6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

P.S: Can't really figure out how to embed a video :(

This is a sweet giveaway! I keep telling Linus that I need some free products to help build a computer for my fiancee. She is still using a computer from 2008 with a 2.3GHz dual core processor and a 9800GT graphics card and she is always trying to steal my computer from me. I built it based upon a lot of the products featured on LinusTechTips. 

Anyway, my favorite video from LinusTechTips was his video on the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ headphones. I had heard Beats by Dre before and I actually laughed at how bad they sounded. I thought high end headphones were a total waste of money. But after watching Linus talk about the amazing sound quality available from high end headphones made by high end audio equipment manufacturers I began a search for a quality set of headphones. Because I don't yet have a DAC/AMP, I decided to get something that would be easier to drive, reasonably priced, and still high quality. So, after a lot of research I went with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x. I also plan on getting a pair of Sennheiser HD-600's and an Objective 2 with ODAC after seeing those products on the LinusTechTips channel and reading many positive reviews. My fiancee loves my new ATH-M50x's, so I doubt she'll complain too much when I upgrade. :)

My favorite video from JayzTwoCents is his video on the budget AMD A10 7850k APU builds. I love the case he chose to use (Fractal Node 304) and I thought the system was a very good choice for someone who wants to get into gaming on a budget with a clear future upgrade path. I may actually use the AMD A10 7850k APU in a budget build for my mom, since it will allow her to have acceptable graphics performance with 1080p movies and will do light gaming without having to buy a discrete graphics card.