Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Hmmm... My favorite from Techquickie would be this: 

Just because I like when people know the difference :P

And from Jayztwocents... would be this one: 

(It was a hard decision, I like a lot of his videos with watercooling in them. I specially like GPU watercooling :P)

Thanks! And good luck to everyone!

My favorite Jay vid:

I do love the tech quickie channel as it gives me info quickly and without bogging me down with too much. If i want to learn more, I can search for more info.

ooh, that´s a tuf one but here is the two best:

and

PC Dust Elimination - The Rugged, Manly Way: http://youtu.be/W9T6WGFmam0 this one is my favorite one from Linus.

And this is my favorite one from Jay 3 Monitor NVSURROUND and GTX780 SLI - Was it wort…:

I love the content on both of those channels since they're what taught me about computers. And what better way to learn than in a hilarious way!

This one is my favorite from Jayz since he was making such a fuss about playing on an xbox xD

From linus it's hard to choose, but this one cleared but a lot of my doubts 

With the trololo song on Jayz's video I thought he was gonna say there was no giveaway xD

My favorites are...

I like cube cases

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

This video really helped me when I was buying a monitor

And this review of my mouse was hilarious and also convinced me to buy it

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Techquickie:

Well first off all the i3, i5, 17 as fast as posible. Is so amazing i would proberly have used alot on a i7 while i only needed an i5. Very helpfull!

Jay's video:

Useful video! now i am only going for a single screen!

I love both of these videos cause they could help me save some monney on the long run, when i save up for my new pc!

I am awsome like jay and linus!ç

And this is siiiiick.

from Jay offcourse the Titan Z rage

and this video from Linus because it really helped me buying a videocard for a friend

It's so difficult. One does not simply have a favourite. But I'd say this

and this

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

I appreciate your work, and I was already subbed to both Linus and Jay

By far my favorite from Tech Quickie

And of course their parody

I've been actually looking at the 270x price range for a new graphics card for a friend's build. That would lower the price of his build significantly. Here's hoping. :)

My favorite video from Jay so far is the AMD overclocking guide

My favorite TechQuickie video is probably this explanation of overclocking

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Lol, look at all the people making an LTT account just enter -_-

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W