Show off your latest purchases

OK!!!! i'll take it back dacs are worth it and sounds really good, been running onboard now i wont go back  :lol:

What headphone do you have connected to that beauty? And how much did it set you back if I may ask?

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

What headphone do you have connected to that beauty? And how much did it set you back if I may ask?

i got a HD 598 

lives on

BAKABT

Figurines looking good!

Thanks. Took a while to look for some of them. Lots of bootlegs. I could show a lot more but might have to take some of them through pm.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

i got a HD 598 

I own the same headphone, love it to death :wub:

Kinda surprised to hear you say you'll never go back to onboard sound, is the difference that big? 

And that's quite the expensive dac, pretty much equal to the price of the headphone itself. Any particular reason you decided to go for such an expensive dac?

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

47 RHEL Licenses for a Migrations I'm doing soon.

Steel!

I got these beauties back from my companies laser today!

2015-10-22%2016.10.56_zpspio5dqwz.jpg

And assembled into their final(ish) form:

2015-10-22%2016.27.51_zpsadsxrjef.jpg

In case you are scratching your head, they are steel target stands. They will be going into our powder coat line Monday morning.

I have a pair of 12" diameter 1-1/4" thick Hardox 500 plates (rockwell 52-55) to weld onto the top brackets as the strike faces.

Here is what they should look like once the plates are on:

Target_zpstumesnsi.png

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Steel!

Damn, and Here I am with my action target steel plates thinking Im hot shit D:  At least action target stuff is extremely easy to move solo :D 

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

Damn, and Here I am with my action target steel plates thinking Im hot shit D:  At least action target stuff is extremely easy to move solo :D

I have a few action target plates as well, These Hardox plates just come out of some of the drop sections from work. So I figured I'd make a proper stand for them. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I own the same headphone, love it to death :wub:

Kinda surprised to hear you say you'll never go back to onboard sound, is the difference that big? 

And that's quite the expensive dac, pretty much equal to the price of the headphone itself. Any particular reason you decided to go for such an expensive dac?

it was the only one, i only bought it cause the onboard was not loud enough 

lives on

BAKABT

latest loot being a S6 Edge+ ..  :P where i`m from , the iphone has reached ludricous pricing ... 

IMG_2178_zpsxteznxap.jpg

Do you like it? I was planning on getting one. Can i see some pictures tooken with it and are the extended battery life claims true?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Do you like it? I was planning on getting one. Can i see some pictures tooken with it and are the extended battery life claims true?

i like it alot ..Its much faster then my previous samsung (S5),battery life on my usual usage with wifi and bluetooth on (galaxy gear comunication)nets me about 2 days usage.I don`t talk that much though mostly whatsapp and those data sucking stuff.. =p pictures i will send a pm to you ,dont think its appropriate to post here though 

i like it alot ..Its much faster then my previous samsung (S5),battery life on my usual usage with wifi and bluetooth on (galaxy gear comunication)nets me about 2 days usage.I don`t talk that much though mostly whatsapp and those data sucking stuff.. =p pictures i will send a pm to you ,dont think its appropriate to post here though 

ok thanks

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Buying an LN2 pot today,it should be here Monday if I'm lucky. I will post pictures when it arrives!

This is what it looks like, except with a blue anodized hold down instead of red. Also the black part that sticks up above the hold down isn't included.

SetWidth300-red-holdown-store2.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

qr6kn52.jpg?1

So, I recently got this Ona Bowery camera bag, so far I really like it!

Light weight, excellent quality, good price, compact, looks good and it's easy to just carry it around everywhere and quickly get access to my camera/lenses/whatever.

Chicken Wings, Fries, large Sprite, And a Sausage McMuffin burger.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Recently got this in a trade with a friend. Pretty nice to see in classic white.

Classic%20White%20Controller%20thumb.jpg

Sempron 3850 Quad-core processor (Quad-cores are so cheap these days!)

Seriously, i'm broke. :( 

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

Buying an LN2 pot today,it should be here Monday if I'm lucky. I will post pictures when it arrives!

This is what it looks like, except with a blue anodized hold down instead of red. Also the black part that sticks up above the hold down isn't included.

SetWidth300-red-holdown-store2.jpg

What am I looking at here? Is this some sort of CPU cooler?

What am I looking at here? Is this some sort of CPU cooler?

It's a big giant tube of copper that you pour liquid nitrogen or dry ice & acetone into to super-cool your CPU below ambient temperatures.

The pot sits on top of your CPU, and when the pot gets really cold it cools your CPU down as well, it's not for 24/7 use though, just for benchmarking.

Like this @UnbrokenMotion :

6b011690_frozen010.jpeg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Needed some more HDD space for my growing collection of DSD's and movies, bought a total of 7TB or portable storage...right on top is a Seagate 4TB portable HDD, in the middle is a Samsung 2TB and the third is a WD 1TB portable HDD.

x01_zpss6dl3lop.jpg

Be wary of where you plug in that Passport ultra, I have a dead one on my hands. I don't know if it was electrical discharge or what but I plugged it in one day, and it was working fine until it suddenly failed without warning.

-snip-

Best. Controller. EVER. (IMO of course)

Absolutely love the controller.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Best. Controller. EVER. (IMO of course)

Absolutely love the controller.

I do like it. A few improvements could be done as well as a slightly larger size for adults. I was quite happy to get the white one. I asked for his clear one but I just got glared at. :P

Went to a flea market today:

PS1:

- Disney's Dinosaurs

- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

PS2:

- PS2 Slim (2 controllers)

- EyeToy Play 2

- Project: Snowblind

- Poker Masters

- Moderngroove: Ministry of Sound Edition

- Formula One 05

- Need for Speed Underground 2

- Formula Challenge

- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

- GTA: San Andreas

- Tom and Jerry: War on Whiskers

- FIFA Street

- FIFA 04, 06, 07, 09, 10

PSP:

- Silverfall

PS3:

- FIFA 12

DS:

- FIFA 06

Wii:

- Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing

Today was a pretty good day. Gonna sell some of the doubles I have now though

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Running off @Minibois's spree, my mom and stepdad just bought a 500GB PS3 Super Slim, and a bunch of games (all but one listed below). Oh, and I got them to buy me my own controller (the camo one, holy balls are the DS3 controllers light).

GTA IV

LEGO Batman 3

The LEGO Movie

Minecraft PS3 Edition

LittleBigPlanet2

NASCAR 14

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Gran Turismo 5 (I'm not impressed with this game at all coming from Forza 4)

Some flight one :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)