Show off your latest purchases

Though I might as well treat myself and get ready for Fallout 4 which is coming out on my birthday :D

uoeCo5P.jpgEoJNOZR.jpg

Card or Cooler? Either way nice gear

That's a great car but get some extensions to get the antennas out from behind you case. Also maybe some better antennas since those are a measly 2-3dpi gain. That's the one nice thing about the ASUS's is they ship with that but are much more.

US boxes havn't now to cause lazy and why not.

After the reviews I've seen I couldn't spend good money on those

Got them for free. Although i spent some "Points" on them.

I have not posted anything here in ages, my copy of the Wangan Midnight Maximum tune soundtrack finally showed up. Managed to snap the last copy CDjapan had in stock that had the first press bonus which was a limited edition banapassport(something thats meaningless if you don't play the game, looks like this and its dope https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11420809_530638930417336_1879276148_n.jpg). The entire soundtrack is trace music and i would recomende it even if you have no idea what Wangan Midnight is.

Senran Kaguar deep crimision happy boobs edition also showed up and that game is certainly fun.

post-20323-0-94924200-1444151815.jpg

post-20323-0-32351200-1444151817.jpg

post-20323-0-18536600-1444151820.jpg

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

First Amazon purchase!

71QMyGXE5nL._SL1000_.jpg

Thats about 130 EUR??? i did it with 2 Amazon.UK giftcards ordered with PayPal on some rubbish site idk... lol 

Here we have it the 3930K 6 core 12 threads CPU 260EURO 

intel_core-i7-3930k_boxed.jpg

So basicly X99 dirt cheap...

G2V7KAO.jpg

Got a little Fiio E11K for my m50x's. 

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2

ONEPLUS TWO! Yay! 

OnePlus 2 64 GB

Grand Total$402.99

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

7XB2i2Q.jpg

RyLZxfH.jpg

kYElJTo.jpg

tHkkgrw.jpg

Comparision with the sad looking (and hurt) GTX 750

gRm0tNC.jpg

Mahoosive!

nGEx8cf.jpg

Those heatpipes tho

yUdX48L.jpg

OecmwB4.jpg

Now I just need a molex to PCI-E adaptor to get it running :) (fekin XFX lied to me)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

-snip-

That's one sexy card.. Too bad it doesn't have regular displayport.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's one sexy card.. Too bad it doesn't have regular displayport.

Eh, I don't really care, to be honest. I only play at 1440X900 :lol:

#16:10MasterRace

#VGAMasterRace

Eh, I don't really care, to be honest. I only play at 1440X900 :lol:

#16:10MasterRace

#VGAMasterRace

Do you use the DVI to go from DVI to VGA now?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Do you use the DVI to go from DVI to VGA now?

Yeah. Fortunately, I have just the cable for that :D

I wonder if anyone's still interested in these:

a3614b0052.jpg

8086b61252.jpg

Way cheap for a pen like this... (less than 10USD)

7ce7a9faea.jpg

writes nicely too if you use good paper... otherwise it blots like hell...

(pardon the crappy handwriting)

The other pen is a Frixion ballpoint that came free with the fountain pen...

- sniperino -

I love those pens :wub:

I had one, someone stole it from me  <_<

First Amazon purchase!

71QMyGXE5nL._SL1000_.jpg

Thats about 130 EUR??? i did it with 2 Amazon.UK giftcards ordered with PayPal on some rubbish site idk... lol 

Here we have it the 3930K 6 core 12 threads CPU 260EURO 

intel_core-i7-3930k_boxed.jpg

So basicly X99 dirt cheap...

Should have bought my asrock x79 extreme9 off of me. All it needs is a CPU, and it previously WAS a 3930k in that board.

I love those pens :wub:

I had one, someone stole it from me  <_<

the frixion or the fountain??

The frixion once became part of the "standard engineering student exam toolkit" in our university... they banned its use in exam answer sheets after they saw how the pen could be used...

the frixion or the fountain??

The frixion once became part of the "standard engineering student exam toolkit" in our university... they banned its use in exam answer sheets after they saw how the pen could be used...

Nonononononono :lol:

I like those pens, like the tip and such (don't know what you call them tho), not that specific pen :lol:

Just backed the Pen Type-B on Kickstarter. https://goo.gl/RnpCoE I cant wait!

Samsung SyncMaster P2350 for $30. It is still in really great shape, though I think the reason it was so cheap is because the red led thing doesn't light up at the bottom of the screen. But oh well, it already seems better than my Acer x233h. :D

samsung-syncmaster-p2350-idq-800.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Got a few more goodies today.....an Effect Audio Thor Silver 8W at a very, very good price. Seen below plugged into my Inear StageDiver 3 IEM.

q5_zps7suhy5pm.jpg

The seller even threw in a Fiio E07K portable DAC with the purchase of the Thor Silver 8W cable.

q1_zpsxbhxlkmc.jpg

Bought a Low Profile HD4350 for my HTPC setup....

q3_zpssihqk5ds.jpg

And cap it off, a pair of HiFiMan Focus Pads for my just acquired HE4.....much more comfortable and it did affect the sound somewhat.

q4_zpsuwsxbzqy.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Though I might as well treat myself and get ready for Fallout 4 which is coming out on my birthday :D

Lucky  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: nice buy dude

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

Just backed the Pen Type-B on Kickstarter. https://goo.gl/RnpCoE I cant wait!

that thing looks really nice, expensive though. Shame i have no love for the hi tec c even though i have a TI2 pen.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.