Show off your latest purchases

oh my god...

I'm sorry, I just had to go there xD

Well I purchased a pack in Hearthstone..... got this one:

FX8QLVc.png

Didn't even spend real money :P

Despites all the things Razer products look so good

Yeah QC is really really bad for razer. But this new chroma looks promising for sure. The mouse mat I have from them was needed cause of the way I rest my hand when using my graphics tablet.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Lord I hope 150$ for a brand new R9 280 isn't going to bite me on the ass later. I swear if a 280x appears on the market in the next week with a 150$ price tag I'll throw myself over a bridge. <_< Anyways, got one of these for my brother. Decided on no (summer) Steam games!

11230-00_R9_280_DUALX_3GBGDDR5_DP_HDMI_2

I will of course screenshot it when it arrives. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yeah QC is really really bad for razer. But this new chroma looks promising for sure. The mouse mat I have from them was needed cause of the way I rest my hand when using my graphics tablet.

agreed bought a death adder and lasted 4 months, I would be very hesitant to buy another one of there products. 

my 7-8 year old logitec mx518 is still going strong!

Got this yesterday t replace my 3.5yo crappy Acer Aspire One D257 netbook.

TAMCUpR.jpg

Medion Akoya E6416 (MD99544)

• i5-5200U (w/ Intel HD Graphics 5500),
  • 4GB DDR3 single-channel RAM @ 798MHz CL11  (upgradeable to 8GB)
  • 1TB HDD HGST Travelstar 7k1000
  • 15.6" 1080p IPS display
  • 4x USB - 2x 2.0, 2x 3.0; VGA, HDMI, Ethernet, SD card reader, audio/mic jack
  • Windows 8.1

which brand is this?never heard of it.

send me link of it if possible

small time laptop brand. mostly sold for discount prices i tend to find.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

8rmMLJT.png

how is it working out

im debating elementaryos or xubuntu

living on i3 laptop with intel HD

I just bought weight lifting gloves because my skin gets scratched and becomes rough when using the uncomfortable dumb bell handles. 

It's a Medion (Akoya E6416 MD99544). They are usually sold through Aldi stores and their website in some countries in Europe. The models they sell through Aldi are usually not available on their website and have a better price/performance ratio + longer warranty (couldn't find any other model/brand sporting an i5-5xxx, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD and 1080p IPS display with 3y warranty for 480€).

I already replaced the optical drive with an HDD caddy + SSD and I could add another drive if I wanted to (m.2).

I just bought weight lifting gloves because my skin gets scratched and becomes rough when using the uncomfortable dumb bell handles. 

Thinking of buying a pair too. I have horrible calluses.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Thinking of buying a pair too. I have horrible calluses.

I 100% recommend that you do, it makes a world's difference when using one, no more scathing against your skin as you lift. 

I bought render credits to render out my school assignment faster, as my own PC had been rendering for 12 hours, and I actually need it to work on the project some more.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

I bought render credits to render out my school assignment faster, as my own PC had been rendering for 12 hours, and I actually need it to work on the project some more.

what are render credits and where does one get them?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

what are render credits and where does one get them?

At a render farm, of course!

It's just a way of saying "you can render for this long per core". You buy credit, you sent them your file and depending on how long it takes they detract render points from your saldo.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Toshiba (HGST 5k3000 rebrand) 3TB HDD 
It's a hard drive, nothing special, no need for a pic tbh.

Leef magnet 32GB cooper edition flash drive (got a pretty decent deal on this)
569_resized_900x500.jpg

Swees 25600mAH power bank 

batteria-esterna-swees-25600mah-off.png

Lian Li PT-M3A
GS-000-LL_28785_350.jpg

At a render farm, of course!

It's just a way of saying "you can render for this long per core". You buy credit, you sent them your file and depending on how long it takes they detract render points from your saldo.

So you send them a portable hdd worth of data wow...

Initial price shoots up from $60 to $80 so they can still pocket $60. The facts are there. /discussion

You are ignoring the fact that you get GTAV and a Shark Card

No sale on GTAV alone.

post-160594-0-17897500-1434284080.png

You are ignoring the fact that you get GTAV and a Shark Card

No sale on GTAV alone.

I'll make an exception for this post...

You're ignoring the fact that this bundle appeared when the sale started and you can no longer buy GTA V on its own on steam. The only reason the cash card bundle is there is so they don't get into bother with valve. Now truly... /off topic crap about GTA, /damage control /discussion