A Simple Mod: Silencing the EVGA 750Ti FTW w/ ACX

Ok i have an idea but i don't know if it will work . I could buy 2 92mm fans connect them with the y cabel so 2 fans with 1 cabel and connect them with this vga pmw adapter.

Do you think it will work?

http://www.amazon.de/Gelid-Solutions-CA-PWM-02-VGA-Adapter/dp/B005ZKZEQA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1445823281&sr=8-4&keywords=gelid

Easiest way which was what i was planning was to just loop the cable off the included fans and solder it onto a standard fan splitter.

Otherwise here is one and I would get the sleeved one. http://goo.gl/h6wmNW You specifically need a two pin for this card as it is voltage controlled.

That's pretty cool. :D

Thanks man I appreciate it. Soon it may not matter though as the waterblock for this card is on order ;)

Get it? cool? :P

yes, yes, I get it.

Easiest way which was what i was planning was to just loop the cable off the included fans and solder it onto a standard fan splitter.

Otherwise here is one and I would get the sleeved one. http://goo.gl/h6wmNW You specifically need a two pin for this card as it is voltage controlled.

So basically the gtx 750 ti ftw uses a 2 pin connector for the fans and my idea won't work 

So basically the gtx 750 ti ftw uses a 2 pin connector for the fans and my idea won't work

It uses a 2 pin mini fan connector. Your idea does work fine. You just need a different adapter like the one that II linked. Or like I sold if you have basic soldering skills you can easily make your own.

PS: you need to get yourself an avatar.

It uses a 2 pin mini fan connector. Your idea does work fine. You just need a different adapter like the one that II linked. Or like I sold if you have basic soldering skills you can easily make your own.

PS: you need to get yourself an avatar.

Big thanks mate for your help. Im gonna buy 2 noctua fans and connect them with the y cabel as I said. The only problem is now i can't find the 4 pin to 2 pin connect adapter , im from europe and sometimes such stuff is hard to find here, when there is no exact brand

heres my avatar :D

Big thanks mate for your help. Im gonna buy 2 noctua fans and connect them with the y cabel as I said. The only problem is now i can't find the 4 pin to 2 pin connect adapter , im from europe and sometimes such stuff is hard to find here, when there is no exact brand

heres my avatar :D

That cable I linked should be able to be shipped to you.

Its just hard to track posts when people dont have avatars.

I actually found which fan gives you that connector that you were talking about and its the NF - A4x10 FLx .

"3 to 2-pin Adaptor and Polarity Protection
The NF-A4x10 comes with an adaptor from 3-pin Molex to the 2-pin connectors used on many graphics cards or network and storage devices. An integrated diode provides polarity protection on 2-pin connections."

And I decided 2x 92mm + the little 40 mm one just for the cable ^^ tell me what you think

I actually found which fan gives you that connector that you were talking about and its the NF - A4x10 FLx .

"3 to 2-pin Adaptor and Polarity Protection

The NF-A4x10 comes with an adaptor from 3-pin Molex to the 2-pin connectors used on many graphics cards or network and storage devices. An integrated diode provides polarity protection on 2-pin connections."

And I decided 2x 92mm + the little 40 mm one just for the cable ^^ tell me what you think

Oh yeah i could have told you which fan give you the just didnt know if you wanted to order a whole fan for it. Works for me.

Ok so 1 last question and im sorry that im so annoying xD.. So I get a 2 pin to 3 pin from the 40mm , but the fan u used is 92mm 4 pin isn't it , how did u connect or its a 3 pin? I thought its a 4 pin pmw

Ok so 1 last question and im sorry that im so annoying xD.. So I get a 2 pin to 3 pin from the 40mm , but the fan u used is 92mm 4 pin isn't it , how did u connect or its a 3 pin? I thought its a 4 pin pmw

you can plug a 4 pin into a 3 pin without issue. I think I had to cut the left side off of the female connector using a flush cut wire cutter so that it would plug in properly. very easy to do. You could probably use an exacto knife to do the same thing.

If you can find them i would also get 92mm fan grills to put on to protect the fans but that's a preference of mine.