Over-Ear Headphones, Which one to get.

Jussy

I am looking for a pair of quality over-ear headphones which are stylish in look and great in sound. I have my eyes set on the Sennheiser Momentums but I would like to know if there other headphones out there that are better.

My budget is anything from $200 to $400.

Momentums are hit or miss, the Custom One Pro is a better choice generally. B&W P7's are nice, as are rolled M100's. 

I mean the Sennheiser 598s, Custom One Pros, or ATH M50x (Personal Favorite, Used them all)

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

v-moda m100's are pretty solid but have a style to them. mdr 1r's have a nice style; m50x's are pretty solid for anyone with style. Momentums sound really nice and have a good style plus you can get them painted at colorware to look even better.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I mean the Sennheiser 598s, Custom One Pros, or ATH M50x (Personal Favorite, Used them all)

v-moda m100's are pretty solid but have a style to them. mdr 1r's have a nice style; m50x's are pretty solid for anyone with style. Momentums sound really nice and have a good style plus you can get them painted at colorware to look even better.

Momentums are hit or miss, the Custom One Pro is a better choice generally. B&W P7's are nice, as are rolled M100's. 

Thanks for the replies. The thing about Audio Technica's are that they seem pretty big, that the only thing thats stopping me from considering them. The V Moda look good, but are they "better" than the Sennheiser momentums? Also not really liking the B&W P7's design.

Mr. Rarity keeps trying to convince me to buy a Kef M500. While not over ear, the pads are basically solid memory foam.

/r/headphones likes to call the NAD Viso HP50 a portable headphone - personally I think it's a bit to bulky for anything other than travel, but you also haven't explicitly stated what you're using these for. :)

The V Moda look good, but are they "better" than the Sennheiser momentums?

Arguably.