Go Pro Hero3+ Black Edition - should we review it?

LinusTech

I got one to make my Zboard review. Do you guys care to see us give a rundown on it or has this product basically been done to death?

Too many reviews on it, do something unique and new

like you did with the zboard.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Hell yeah!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah! you probably should, i'd watch it (someday..) But not today.. :mellow:

EDIT: Can you do something cool like a fun segment with it rather than just a static review, make luke wear it & push him off a cliff or something.. another one for the superfun channel maybe?

Details separate people.

If you decide to do it, do reviews of the competitors like Contour or Sony.

Where is the zboard review?

Hidden somewhere in the forums, the link atleast.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Don't want to see it. No

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

could you review the NB E-loops. (I know how good they are ) just want a review :)

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

The Zboard was pretty interesting. I think you guys should review the goggles that have a HUD or the goggles with an integrated camera instead. Both made by Zeal I think. But there are a ton of go pro reviews. Also it would be hilarious to see the LTT employees ski/snowboard to me. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Actually yeah I'd watch it, I've been looking for something like a Go-Pro for hiking

No wait for a new one it should be popping up soon since that has been out for quite a while.

You should stand where you do reviews, with the GoPro attached to you, then film Brandon doing the review behind the main camera. Just to subvert the usual Brandon filming you in the kitchen doing the review scenario.

yis linus senpai

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

You guys will probably do some twist with it and make the video entertaining. Of course you should.

Your input is invaluable Linus, all other reviews are inferior! Do it.

Do a build guide with it strapped to ur head. LinusPOVtips

Strap it on your head for a day and do a, "A Day in the Life of Linus Sebastian" or something like that.

RIP in pepperonis m8s