Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rate the Photo Above you

10/10

Managing to freeze the action is really difficult with pets moving around constantly, plus a really pleasing composition. 

 

I was out in a park and noticed a public piano, and thought it looked kind of cool in the rain.

EOS2000D, F2.8 ISO100 1/250.

 

IMG_8016.thumb.jpg.088ef8045535788a92b64aab0ce0a245.jpg

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

 

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

 

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

 

Build Log: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Haro said:

I was out in a park and noticed a public piano, and thought it looked kind of cool in the rain.

Cool for a photo, not so cool for the wood itself.

That aside, I like the composition, 10/10 (would recommend)

 

<I'm still editing a couple of pictures so, no photo here.  Sorry.>

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikon D3500, ISO180, F8, 1/250.

 

Had rained quite a bit so it was a pretty enjoyable atmosphere, nice greenery everywhere.

1026428573__DSC0454_edit(2).thumb.JPG.d6b836f861b5de3bc8b55046be9152cc.JPG

"Coding skill isn’t about knowing how to make things; It’s about being able to find the right Stack Overflow code to copy paste."

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

<I'm still editing a couple of pictures so, no photo here.  Sorry.>

Well, finished one, so here ya go.

Coloured variant:

Spoiler

IMG_0089.thumb.png.507139819a4270291718c6756527592e.png

Monochrome variant:

Spoiler

IMG_0089_BW.thumb.png.970df3476cbd3a02ef519dcb9b6901bc.png

Was at the beach when I happened across this little bush.

Canon EOS 1200D, ISO100, f/5, 1/400

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Well, finished one, so here ya go.

Coloured variant:

  Hide contents

IMG_0089.thumb.png.507139819a4270291718c6756527592e.png

Monochrome variant:

  Hide contents

IMG_0089_BW.thumb.png.970df3476cbd3a02ef519dcb9b6901bc.png

Was at the beach when I happened across this little bush.

Canon EOS 1200D, ISO100, f/5, 1/400

I love the contrast and that white flowers really pop out.

it might be a little out of frame but I still love it. 8/10

EA3E52C4-1A0E-4E9A-BC37-68C752D30259.thumb.jpeg.c6dc6dca7dd13cc41c7b681fa4bceb6f.jpeg

canon 70d iso3200 1/8 with 18-135mm I think 85mm at f/5.(some how I shot this thing handheld.)

yeah I had a video light at 1% and it was that bright.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

 

 

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

 

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

 

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

 

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

 

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Schnoz said:

Though, the IEMs themselves look a bit washed-out.

they are white. so its hard

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

 

 

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

 

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

 

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

 

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

 

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, Schnoz said:

Here's the Trackpoint of my Thinkpad T400.
Canon EOS Rebel SL1, f/5.6, ISO 200, 1/15s. Edited in Photoshop.

interesting near macro choice. I can't tell if the blur on the right edge is movement or just a shallow depth of field. if its blur raise the shutter speed and increase the ISO, or you can do some type of remote release.


Fuji X-S10 16-80F4 @45mm F8 1/400 ISO100
Played tourist for the day with a french foreign exchange student and my GF in SF. I just did a quick rough edit on my laptop using shotwell. When I got time I want to play with film simulations in C1

GR100959EC.thumb.jpg.9128e70e5a382504913e42291e0376d6.jpg

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 2.0: R7 2700 @4.0ghz, B450m Steel Legends, H105, 4x8gb Geil EVO 2866, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review      Buy my old RX 580

 

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2022 at 2:31 AM, GDRRiley said:

interesting near macro choice. I can't tell if the blur on the right edge is movement or just a shallow depth of field. if its blur raise the shutter speed and increase the ISO, or you can do some type of remote release.

 

Doesn’t look like motion blur. Looks like the depth of field is too shallow. You can see a similar blurring on the left side, and a bit on the left-bottom corner. It’s stronger on the right due to the angle of the camera, as it’s not perfectly perpendicular to the subject. 
 

Depth of Field doesn’t necessarily fall in a straight line, rather there’s a curve to it. This is more noticeable at close range or very fast aperture settings. Even if the camera was perpendicular to the subject, the outer edges can still fall out of focus. 
 

The fix is to stop down. Probably F11 would be sufficient. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 3:31 AM, GDRRiley said:

Fuji X-S10 16-80F4 @45mm F8 1/400 ISO100
Played tourist for the day with a french foreign exchange student and my GF in SF. I just did a quick rough edit on my laptop using shotwell. When I got time I want to play with film simulations in C1

Very clear and sharp. I think maybe the background should have been more blurred though since the focus seems to be the tram? 7/10

 

Took photos of friends yesterday with monitor heads I made

DSC00431s.thumb.jpg.2ae2e639083319708be9f22adad7ec03.jpg

 

DSC00433.thumb.jpg.0ee04aba4bf9477f6762f7bf882753ac.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 10:34 AM, poochyena said:

Very clear and sharp. I think maybe the background should have been more blurred though since the focus seems to be the tram? 7/10

I wanted a deep depth of field to get the entire tram sharp

 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 2.0: R7 2700 @4.0ghz, B450m Steel Legends, H105, 4x8gb Geil EVO 2866, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review      Buy my old RX 580

 

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 10:34 AM, poochyena said:

Took photos of friends yesterday with monitor heads I made

really interesting concept

 

not a recent photo but I started using it as a background on my work laptop.

SL2 24-105 F4 @ 105mm F5.6 ISO200 1/1000

_MG_9795EF.thumb.jpg.f840f541769256456252242dc092f125.jpg

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 2.0: R7 2700 @4.0ghz, B450m Steel Legends, H105, 4x8gb Geil EVO 2866, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review      Buy my old RX 580

 

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GDRRiley said:

not a recent photo but I started using it as a background on my work laptop.

SL2 24-105 F4 @ 105mm F5.6 ISO200 1/1000

 

Love the flower just floating on the background and the gorgeous red pink veins on the petals.

Ill keep mine on the flower theme as well. Took this at the Eden Project in Cornwall in the UK. Sony A7R3 on my FE4 24-105 G. If you have a A7 camera get this lens. It does everything, decent wide, decent zoom, everything inbetween for portatraits and its macro is great.

_M_A7961.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shot this around golden hour, thought this composition looked at least half interesting. 

2000D 1/250 ISO200 F2.5 @50mm. 

 

IMG_8744.thumb.jpg.a9cb34c7f68996b625e03cf95a6b2157.jpg

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

 

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

 

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

 

Build Log: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Haro said:

 

rate the photo above you

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 2.0: R7 2700 @4.0ghz, B450m Steel Legends, H105, 4x8gb Geil EVO 2866, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review      Buy my old RX 580

 

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 10:37 AM, Haro said:

Shot this around golden hour, thought this composition looked at least half interesting. 

2000D 1/250 ISO200 F2.5 @50mm. 

 

IMG_8744.thumb.jpg.a9cb34c7f68996b625e03cf95a6b2157.jpg

Tack sharp, lovely bokeh, really a nice “pose” for the kitty.  I wonder what interesting thing they were looking at off camera.  A really nice shot!

This one of mine is an experiment into miniatures photography with some models a good friend of mine just finished painting for me, shot on an EOS R5 with an adapted EF 70-200mm f/2.8  cropped in, off camera flash, F4.0 

 

BF6F00C9-76F8-4767-97F7-90781536D85F.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2022 at 2:08 AM, Vilacom said:

Tack sharp, lovely bokeh, really a nice “pose” for the kitty.  I wonder what interesting thing they were looking at off camera.  A really nice shot!

This one of mine is an experiment into miniatures photography with some models a good friend of mine just finished painting for me, shot on an EOS R5 with an adapted EF 70-200mm f/2.8  cropped in, off camera flash, F4.0 

 

BF6F00C9-76F8-4767-97F7-90781536D85F.jpeg

I love the separation, looks a bit grainy but I think its good overall.

I just ordered a Canon 70-200 F4 IS, I can't wait to use that lens.

IMG_9139.thumb.JPG.b04ec18a6ca666c369b6e89ad30fac91.JPG

Canon 70D, ISO-100,1/80 shutter, 18-135mm at 24mm, F9.

No editing straight from camera.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

 

 

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

 

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

 

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

 

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

 

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 12:57 PM, sub68 said:

I love the separation, looks a bit grainy but I think its good overall.

I just ordered a Canon 70-200 F4 IS, I can't wait to use that lens.

IMG_9139.thumb.JPG.b04ec18a6ca666c369b6e89ad30fac91.JPG

Canon 70D, ISO-100,1/80 shutter, 18-135mm at 24mm, F9.

No editing straight from camera.

Not bad, could use a bit of lighting on the truck itself though. Probably a bit more pop on the red would be nice as well. Good composition though. 7/10

 

Had a fair recently in Placerville. Lighting is certainly a challenge, but was fun nonetheless. Hadn't had a fair here since 2019.

 

Sony A7C, Rokinon 50mm, F1.4, ISO 400, 1/320

108543135_Fair(1of1).jpg

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Not bad, could use a bit of lighting on the truck itself though. Probably a bit more pop on the red would be nice as well. Good composition though. 7/10

 

Had a fair recently in Placerville. Lighting is certainly a challenge, but was fun nonetheless. Hadn't had a fair here since 2019.

 

Sony A7C, Rokinon 50mm, F1.4, ISO 400, 1/320

108543135_Fair(1of1).jpg

Challenging for sure, it’s quite a bit trippy. Hard to inspect with my eyes for too long.

 

 

Went to a car show, I love old classics.

Canon EOS R + Nikon 105mm F/2 DC

008E3ED5-E18B-45E4-8ED3-44EAC23F9029.thumb.jpeg.401bb3550481faab848832a209a4b68a.jpeg

Black Lightning
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.7 ghz

Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
2x8 GB 1600 MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport
MSI R9 290X Lightning
Corsair Crystal 280X Black RGB
240 GB Revodrive 3, 64 GB Sandisk SSD

EVGA Supernova 1200 P2
Noctua NH-C14S

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, The Blackhat said:

Challenging for sure, it’s quite a bit trippy. Hard to inspect with my eyes for too long.

 

 

Went to a car show, I love old classics.

Canon EOS R + Nikon 105mm F/2 DC

008E3ED5-E18B-45E4-8ED3-44EAC23F9029.thumb.jpeg.401bb3550481faab848832a209a4b68a.jpeg

When dealing with colored LEDS lighting, you need to be especially careful of your exposure, as its easy to overexpose specific color channels, and result in horrific banding. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, The Blackhat said:

Challenging for sure, it’s quite a bit trippy. Hard to inspect with my eyes for too long.

 

 

Went to a car show, I love old classics.

Canon EOS R + Nikon 105mm F/2 DC

008E3ED5-E18B-45E4-8ED3-44EAC23F9029.thumb.jpeg.401bb3550481faab848832a209a4b68a.jpeg

I think this may have benefitted from a slightly higher f/, getting the whole car in focus would have helper it really pop out of the frame.

 

Meanwhile, I was at Silverstone on Sunday for the British Grand Prix.

 

Canon EOS70D + EF70-200mm f/2.8L.

Handheld panning shot taking in shutter priority mode at 1/160 exposure.

Pretty challenging to take photos as is always the case on main race day, stanchions for the stand were evenly spaced which meant it was a matter of timing to depress the shutter and not have them not intrude in the photo, as well as fans in front of me in the stand randomly standing up or throwing their arms up to cheer their favourite drivers (which ruined a good number of what would otherwise have been good photos)

 

This one isn't quite as sharp as similar photos I've managed to get in the past, but I'm still pretty pleased with it none the less.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.2f0021b15c1a45513cad0cba47043b06.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2022 at 7:12 AM, Paul Thexton said:

I think this may have benefitted from a slightly higher f/, getting the whole car in focus would have helper it really pop out of the frame.

 

Meanwhile, I was at Silverstone on Sunday for the British Grand Prix.

 

Canon EOS70D + EF70-200mm f/2.8L.

Handheld panning shot taking in shutter priority mode at 1/160 exposure.

Pretty challenging to take photos as is always the case on main race day, stanchions for the stand were evenly spaced which meant it was a matter of timing to depress the shutter and not have them not intrude in the photo, as well as fans in front of me in the stand randomly standing up or throwing their arms up to cheer their favourite drivers (which ruined a good number of what would otherwise have been good photos)

 

This one isn't quite as sharp as similar photos I've managed to get in the past, but I'm still pretty pleased with it none the less.

 

 

 

I find critical sharpness unimportant for panned action shots. More blur on the subject can be desirable actually. I like this shot I've always been bad at this technique.

 

Quick macro of a quadro RTX 5000 die on a laptop gpu I'm selling.

 

52200469943_60dd3ae19c_b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Brian McKee said:

Quick macro of a quadro RTX 5000 die on a laptop gpu I'm selling.

~Snipped~

Great photo. Were you mainly focusing on the text as part of your composition?? I feel like setting focus closer towards the lower corner where the tiny capacitors are might have been better and to increase depth of field. That might just be me wanting to grab the whole die in focus. 

 

Was at an air show last month and going through all the photos is quite time consuming.

 

This is the B-29 Superfortress. Taken with my Canon 7DII and 100-400mm at ISO 100, f/13, 1/320 sec. shutter speed. 

 

 

1089132859_B-29FifiOverhead.thumb.JPG.d2019797b0901c41deed8d2bba6ec96d.JPG

 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

 

Main System Specifications: 

 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 8:53 PM, CommanderAlex said:

Great photo. Were you mainly focusing on the text as part of your composition?? I feel like setting focus closer towards the lower corner where the tiny capacitors are might have been better and to increase depth of field. That might just be me wanting to grab the whole die in focus. 

 

Was at an air show last month and going through all the photos is quite time consuming.

 

This is the B-29 Superfortress. Taken with my Canon 7DII and 100-400mm at ISO 100, f/13, 1/320 sec. shutter speed. 

 

 

1089132859_B-29FifiOverhead.thumb.JPG.d2019797b0901c41deed8d2bba6ec96d.JPG

 

I do love me some plane shots. Perhaps the props are a bit too frozen for my tastes though. Would have shot this at a slightly lower shutter speed. Otherwise very well captured.

 

Practicing using my sigma 10-20. Never been particularly good at using wide angles. Camera used is the Pentax KP.

52100353715_3cbd76b610_b.jpgCorridor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×