Rate the Photo Above you

9/10 love the architecture of that central building, even more-so the taller skyscraper in the background! Here's a random photo while hiking through a conservation site. XT4 - f/4 - 1/450 - ISO 160 - 72mm (108mm 35mm equivalent) Scaled down to half resolution.

_DSF1425_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, NinJake said:

9/10 love the architecture of that central building, even more-so the taller skyscraper in the background! Here's a random photo while hiking through a conservation site. XT4 - f/4 - 1/450 - ISO 160 - 72mm (108mm 35mm equivalent) Scaled down to half resolution.

~Snipped~

Really sharp where its in focus on that one flower in the center!! A lot of detail there. 

It's been awhile not seeing any photos being posted, so here's one I took back in the spring of a Japanese Cherry Blossom tree. 

Canon 5DSr - f/11 - 1/160s - ISO 100 at 150mm. Had to slightly reduce file size as it was too big to attach. 

655421768_CherryTreeResize.JPG

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, andm92 said:

Moon From Earth

I like this one. I don't really know what the aspects to rating such a photo would be. Maybe someone else can rate this one. I've wondered how long the shutter speed you need for gathering that amount of light, which I presume isn't much(the light)?

I got this calculator yesterday.

Nikon D3500, ISO 100, F4.2, 1/30s

_DSC0319.thumb.JPG.38c16a1364f8c170240c601c9b0419b0.JPG

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

• 5 weeks later...

A month has passed, time to revive the topic again!

I like the calculator photo. It looks a bit dark, maybe because of the light from above. 8/10

I took this one during a forest walk a week ago. I also took a few other colorful ones but this one was my favorite. Fortunately autumn is a very grateful time for photography with all its easily accessible colors.

Fujifilm X T200, 45mm, ISO 250, F 7.1, 1/70s

DSCF4027.JPG

It honestly looks pretty nice, not much I can really say, other than your photograph looks a slight bit overexposed. 9/10

I really have no experience with photography, I don't really even own a proper camera, but I've been taking classes on it, where I'm able to use camera equipment. I've been doing this less than 2 months, so I'd be interested to see what you'd think on this (I know it's not very interesting compared to the amazing stuff you guys have put up):

IMG_9834.thumb.JPG.c347cf8076766ab1d5842868d323d995.JPG

Canon EOS 1100D, f/5.6, 1/125, ISO 800, 55mm

My specs:

Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-54)

Intel Core i5-9300H

1TB HDD (WDC WD10SPZX-21Z10T0) + 128GB M.2 SSD (KINGSTON RBUSNS8154P3128GJ1)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB VRAM / 16GB shared) + Intel UHD Graphics 630 (16GB shared)

32GB Crucial CL19 DDR4 (SDRAM) 2667MHz (downclocked from 3200MHz)

1080p 60Hz 15.6in display overclocked to 75Hz

Windows 11 22H2

Old desktop computer

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+

2GB DDR2

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (825MB shared (planning on getting a GT 710 to replace this)

500GB HDD

Windows 7 Professional SP1

Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB 80TV (broken hinge)

Intel Core i5-7200U

1TB HDD

Intel HD Graphics 630 (2GB shared)

8GB DDR4 2133MHz

768p 60Hz 15.6in display

Linux Mint 20

18 hours ago, ExperiencersInternational said:

It honestly looks pretty nice, not much I can really say, other than your photograph looks a slight bit overexposed. 9/10

I really have no experience with photography, I don't really even own a proper camera, but I've been taking classes on it, where I'm able to use camera equipment. I've been doing this less than 2 months, so I'd be interested to see what you'd think on this (I know it's not very interesting compared to the amazing stuff you guys have put up):

Canon EOS 1100D, f/5.6, 1/125, ISO 800, 55mm

The variation in focal depth is very pronounced which is kind of nice. Would be a good starting image for some sort of Xmas card if there was any frost on the berries. Kind of curious about the one in focus on the top left, looks almost like there was a reflection on a glass pane in front of them.

Took this one a couple of years ago near the water reservoir that supplies Taipei (Thousand-Island Lake):
ThousandIslandLake2.thumb.jpg.c90779ab45326d16420e58246e798332.jpg

Made with a Nikon D3200 using a kit lens, 1/320 sec, ISO-100, 18 mm 

7/10 Nice views, slightly blown out skies and slight de-hazing can go a long distance.

Balcony picture from my trip to Spain, quite an old shot at this point but nevertheless, you can always appreciate how pretty these are!

2000D F3.5 ISO400 1/200 @50MM.

IMG_9964.jpg

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, Haro said:

7/10 Nice views, slightly blown out skies and slight de-hazing can go a long distance.

A bit of a footnote to that image: In this instance I'd say it's a matter of taste, that was quite close to what it actually looked like in person from my point of view. That area has a surprising amount of "fog" going on because it's an almost-but-not-quite rainforest sort of situation at a fair altitude. It was exceptionally clear that day, I went a couple of days earlier (sadly without camera) and met a scene more akin to this: https://halfadayawaycom.wordpress.com/2018/09/21/the-magical-thousand-island-lake/ I went slightly more aggressive on the post processing for some other images though when composing a panorama: https://i.imgur.com/jWGywZ8.jpg 

I like the vivid colours, bit of a shame of the tree being partially in frame. I wonder if that air conditioner is there because they have to cool an NVidia RTX card.

image.thumb.jpeg.4b95d9321d41ed4d7390dbbf332671c7.jpeg

Taken at Jusangjeollidae behind the Jeju Conference Centre slightly west of Seogwipo while I was there at a conference back in 2017. Didn't mess with the colours or did any sort of post-processing beyond standard lens and chromatic aberration corrections. Taken with a D3200, f/8, 1/250s, ISO-100, 20 mm. 

• 2 weeks later...

DSC_0870.JPG.thumb.jpg.2bbf837998fa331cab1aa4bdcdf5676f.jpg

Screenshot_20221121-143840_Gallery.thumb.png.89bf3add419956e610bd5503a1d003ab.png

nothing edited, reencoded, etc 😊

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

nothing edited, reencoded, etc 😀

What's going on with the distortion in the photo?? I would have expected a fisheye of 4.9mm to be more concentric in the middle of the frame and not vertically to the right. 

7/10 for image quality/sharpness. 

Edited by CommanderAlex
Didn't mean to post without replying lmao

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

5DSr with 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L II at 214mm, ISO 320, f/16, 1/320 sec. 

3B6A0615.thumb.JPG.8a261ae97fd1251e9bc46090c5aabbdb.JPG

58 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

7/10 for image quality/sharpness. 

thanks! its actually not the best shot, but showcasing my "technique" well enough i thought.  🙂

58 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

What's going on with the distortion in the photo?? I would have expected a fisheye of 4.9mm to be more concentric in the middle of the frame and not vertically to the right. 

thats the thing, its an old sony (Xperia z1) and it makes really good photos imo, but it has no image stabilization,  so if you shake it, that's what you get! And what I like about it is that the results are fairly unpredictable,  and kind of "natural" and yes, its still "sharp" at least partly lol, i really like the effect.  Hence I said no editing  = )

another one just for comparison? 

DSC_0871.JPG.thumb.jpg.30899915276903f7a82ec0a6c7710198.jpg

ps: i do make "normal" photos too, but as said i really like the effect,  pretty unique imo,  most cameras won't do it like this, especially not when they have image stabilization, etc  

Spoiler

DSC_0859.JPG.thumb.jpg.eff57f305beb9b357f265b70d63e7720.jpg

edit:

51 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

5DSr with 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L II at 214mm, ISO 320, f/16, 1/320 sec. 

8.5/10 nice shot, but the sky could be bluer!? 😁

ps: what plane is it? could be a b52, but i think it's too small?

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

48 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

thanks! its actually not the best shot, but showcasing my "technique" well enough i thought.  🙂

thats the thing, its an old sony (Xperia z1) and it makes really good photos imo, but it has no image stabilization,  so if you shake it, that's what you get! And what I like about it is that the results are fairly unpredictable,  and kind of "natural" and yes, its still "sharp" at least partly lol, i really like the effect.  Hence I said no editing  = )

another one just for comparison? 

ps: i do make "normal" photos too, but as said i really like the effect,  pretty unique imo,  most cameras won't do it like this, especially not when they have image stabilization, etc  

Reveal hidden contents

DSC_0859.JPG.thumb.jpg.eff57f305beb9b357f265b70d63e7720.jpg

edit:

8.5/10 nice shot, but the sky could be bluer!? 😁

ps: what plane is it? could be a b52, but i think it's too small?

AH! Ok now I get it how by shaking the camera causing the blur in the resulting image. I like it!!!

Haha it was clear skies that day. I'm sure I could somewhat make it bluer in the basic photo editing software I use as I don't "rent" Adobe PS or LR (One thing that pisses me off about Adobe's suite and looking for a program where I can just own it outright). 

This is a B-17 Flying Fortress, produced during the Second World War. The one thing I really liked getting this shot of the plane doing a flyby is the fact I got the wings pretty much in line with the camera, considering the measly 6.5FPS burst rate of the 5DSr isn't the best. I did have my 7D mark II with me that could deliver 10FPS but had sensor dust show up across the image and didn't have a sensor cleaning kit at the time. 

(On a side note: about 2 weeks ago, there was an air show down in Dallas, TX where a B-17 and P-63 collided, resulting in the loss of crew and both aircraft. My heart sank hearing this on the news and all I could think about was this B-17 which was not involved.) 

1 hour ago, CommanderAlex said:

AH! Ok now I get it how by shaking the camera causing the blur in the resulting image. I like it!!!

yup, lol... it does work with anything obviously but i really like it with these old Italian villages (errm, they call them cities! 😅) which are just pretty stunning without any "effects" already! 

Haha it was clear skies that day. I'm sure I could somewhat make it bluer in the basic photo editing software I use as I don't "rent" Adobe PS or LR (One thing that pisses me off about Adobe's suite and looking for a program where I can just own it outright). 

lol, I'm just noticing my photos have a similar problem,  the sky should be definitely more blue! Its difficult obviously to get *that* right, editing might help i guess...

like in that spoilered photo... i knew that's not gonna be ideal , pretty much directly against the sun, but, its also the only/best angle to catch the atmosphere of that place ... this is 1 of the things i like about making such photos,  I'll often basically lay on the floor, or kneel, or climb on something to get the best angle (imo) like large houses in narrow streets etc, you gotta get creative if you want to picture the whole thing. : p

This is a B-17 Flying Fortress, produced during the Second World War. The one thing I really liked getting this shot of the plane doing a flyby is the fact I got the wings pretty much in line with the camera, considering the measly 6.5FPS burst rate of the 5DSr isn't the best. I did have my 7D mark II with me that could deliver 10FPS but had sensor dust show up across the image and didn't have a sensor cleaning kit at the time. 

Ah, i see, yeah the design is very similar to the b52 (i think, might be mixing up models) but it does seem shorter/smaller...

And yes thats why i said good shot, it really is... you kinda need to know what your doing to frame it "just right" I suppose. 

Lol I tried to photograph some really low flying f16s or whatever once, also in italy, but they were too fast lol... *swoosh.... ah, nope!*

maybe i got them,  but it certainly wasn't a good shot at all 🙃

one more? idk the rules here, lol : o

20220623_144523.thumb.jpg.b793ffbbbe154646e8464f8a96abf38f.jpg

20221121_164653.thumb.png.9ed3be0147afcf7d23d7420c4dcf5494.png

(a41, basically only good for close-ups)

my buddies 💕  i really love them, they're super friendly (to me) and are watching out for burglars and stuff! 

afaik this species is very rare, usually found in the rome area, italy, for example.  they can bring down airplanes easily actually because they prefer holes , as you can see, and often make an airplane's sensors unusable which can result in a crash, but of course airports know this and have measures to prevent this.  basically you just have to close the sensors with something until shortly before take off. o.o

I still love them though (and Rome is my fav airport lol)

ps: changed photo so it's easier to see what's going on ... i always sit there to eat, drink, etc and they're doing *nothing* except looking  : D

about 2 weeks ago, there was an air show down in Dallas, TX where a B-17 and P-63 collided, resulting in the loss of crew and both aircraft.

yeah, i heard the news, it's tragic, but tbh I'm not a fan of airshows, precisely because of accidents like this, even though I love flying, and especially jetliners (fav plane: 747-400)

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 4:24 PM, Mark Kaine said:

yup, lol... it does work with anything obviously but i really like it with these old Italian villages (errm, they call them cities! 😅) which are just pretty stunning without any "effects" already! 

lol, I'm just noticing my photos have a similar problem,  the sky should be definitely more blue! Its difficult obviously to get *that* right, editing might help i guess...

like in that spoilered photo... i knew that's not gonna be ideal , pretty much directly against the sun, but, its also the only/best angle to catch the atmosphere of that place ... this is 1 of the things i like about making such photos,  I'll often basically lay on the floor, or kneel, or climb on something to get the best angle (imo) like large houses in narrow streets etc, you gotta get creative if you want to picture the whole thing. : p

Ah, i see, yeah the design is very similar to the b52 (i think, might be mixing up models) but it does seem shorter/smaller...

And yes thats why i said good shot, it really is... you kinda need to know what your doing to frame it "just right" I suppose. 

Lol I tried to photograph some really low flying f16s or whatever once, also in italy, but they were too fast lol... *swoosh.... ah, nope!*

maybe i got them,  but it certainly wasn't a good shot at all 🙃

one more? idk the rules here, lol : o

(a41, basically only good for close-ups)

my buddies 💕  i really love them, they're super friendly (to me) and are watching out for burglars and stuff! 

afaik this species is very rare, usually found in the rome area, italy, for example.  they can bring down airplanes easily actually because they prefer holes , as you can see, and often make an airplane's sensors unusable which can result in a crash, but of course airports know this and have measures to prevent this.  basically you just have to close the sensors with something until shortly before take off. o.o

I still love them though (and Rome is my fav airport lol)

ps: changed photo so it's easier to see what's going on ... i always sit there to eat, drink, etc and they're doing *nothing* except looking  : D

yeah, i heard the news, it's tragic, but tbh I'm not a fan of airshows, precisely because of accidents like this, even though I love flying, and especially jetliners (fav plane: 747-400)

I like how it captured the texture on the window and even on the legs of the wasps!

The following one is several merged photos from Seoul taken from N-Seoul tower nearly a decade ago, long before some of the current landmarks showed up:image.thumb.jpeg.5dcb127052c48bfaadae0c7213b8a53f.jpeg

You can see a few of the lines where things were merged, but overall fairly happy with this one. This was done with an ancient version of photoshop, so could definitely do better these days.

29 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

I like how it captured the texture on the window and even on the legs of the wasps!

haha, yeah, thanks,  i was also surprised how clear the pictures turned out... what i like most that the view point is pretty much exactly the same as the wasp "peering around the corner" and how pristine they are... the perfect killer machines... until a mantis shows up or something...i guess.

29 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

Seoul taken from N-Seoul tower

i like it, barely see how it's stitched... i also really like the panorama settings from many phones,  not sure modern cameras have this too... 

What's the part on the right with the smaller buildings and mostly green roofs? it kind of stands out and i can't tell what kind of buildings they are or why they are so different (maybe it's an older part of seoul)?

20220629_133901.thumb.jpg.dbdc769d5103daffbaa32daeda672cf3.jpg

speaking of panorama shots... (i have more impressive ones, but this one's kinda more fun and unique to me)

ps: ugh,  same issue again... you can see the clouds and blue sky in the water reflections but not in the sky...

what kind of camera do you need without this kind of over exposure?  would an old film camera work? 

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

6 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

What's the part on the right with the smaller buildings and mostly green roofs? it kind of stands out and i can't tell what kind of buildings they are or why they are so different (maybe it's an older part of seoul)?

Looks like a golf terrain/store: 
https://www.google.be/maps/@37.5433233,126.9899716,3a,60y,337.66h,99.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saskcBp9g41CDymMhup-O0g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Golf is extremely popular in South Korea, so having a large outdoor practice area ain't too outrageous. And there's a fairly large elementary school nearby, so it wouldn't surprise me they're worried about kids getting hit in the face by errant golf balls. And the area looking crummy is completely ordinary there, some areas of Seoul look worse than desolated alleys in New York backstreets, the difference being that the crime rate is virtually zero by comparison.

What might also be interesting is that the centre area directly in front of you is the place where the Itaewon disaster of a couple of weeks ago took place:

image.thumb.png.62154deb21059f5539b4387bb01ea013.png

I don't think many folks quite realise just how densely populated a city like Seoul really is if they haven't been there. While you might see a lot of green there, realise that there are houses and restaurants squeezed in everywhere.

16 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

Looks like a golf terrain/store: 

oh, okay that's interesting (really) but i meant this whole area here (on the right side)

Screenshot_20221205-233810_Gallery.thumb.png.3567f1535286e60973a025b80b7a25c4.png

maybe nothing special but it does stand out to me (and its pretty huge by itself it seems)

ps: im pretty sure its an older part, i even see a church (i have no idea about korean history at large but i suppose it was british at some point?)

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Just now, Mark Kaine said:

oh, okay that's interesting (really) but i meant this whole area here

maybe nothing special but it does stand out to me (and its pretty huge by itself it seems)

It's the standard colour for the water proofing roof paint over there, which is very much necessary given the type of rain you can get throughout most of South Korea. I suspect black ain't really nice given how hot it gets over there, and white would get covered in grime and algae very quickly. The roofs are also quite often nothing more than concrete slabs, there's no appreciable insulation or flooring from what I've seen, just concrete or cement.

Also keep in mind that most of these roofs are heavily used, everyone in the building tends to have access and uses it frequently in lieu of having a backyard. Where I lived for a short while I ran into the following:

• Ancient lady and her granddaughters sitting there cleaning veggies to make kimchi,
  • Piles and piles of clothes drying,
  • Kids racing RC cars with intricate chalk tracks,
  • Western style BBQing,
  • Smoking (both the cigarette and meat/fish kind),
  • Had plenty of beers together with the ancient husband of the ancient lady.

26 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

Also keep in mind that most of these roofs are heavily used, everyone in the building tends to have access and uses it frequently in lieu of having a backyard.

yeah, i see, that makes sense... still that part stands out, no or almost no big buildings and more "chaotic" than the rest... i looked it up, korea was never british apparently,  i still think this must be an older part... and yes, it definitely looks like you could get lost there easily. 

and there is what looks like a gigantic church, which is certainly interesting. 

well probably not so surprising after all, ~25% of koreans are christian and 46% are unaffiliated (also interesting lol)

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

and there is what looks like a gigantic church, which is certainly interesting. 

From the outside it looks like a catholic but IDK as I can't find it on google

11 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

well probably not so surprising after all, ~25% of koreans are christian and 46% are unaffiliated (also interesting lol)

Before I was adopted I was baptized in a korean church.....

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

7 minutes ago, sub68 said:

From the outside it looks like a catholic but IDK as I can't find it on google

yeah, it does. well really this part of seoul looks super interesting to me, the few big buildings that are there also certainly look European to me, which is weird when it never was a European colony... maybe was built after the war? (mysterious lol)

and yes, i know i could look this up on google, to see if its something interesting / an older part... which I'll probably end up doing = )

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

5 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

the few big buildings that are there also certainly look European to me, which is weird when it never was a European colony... maybe was built after the war? (mysterious lol)

Post war is pretty much all US

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

13 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Post war is pretty much all US

yeah it could be American as well, from that time there isn't a big difference in architecture (new york city also looks like a European city in large parts, especially older buildings... they even have a la fayette iirc, just like paris does 😅)

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity