[Build Complete] I call her "Jenova"

Kukielka

one thing i would like to ask, is i see the tubing for the cooling runs through the gpu's then to the cpu and through it or the other way around, so does that make the gpu or cpu run hot as i can only imagine that having 3x gpus in sli will cause a lot of hot liquid from the exit of the last one, and also from the cpu?

do you have the temp readouts?

Alrighty, I excessively tested this one, reapplied some tim and and and. Here it comes: Under excessive load GPU #1 gets to about 60°C, GPU #2 61°C, and GPU #3 62°C. Found that quite funny, this are the result when EVERY component is at 100% load.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

• 1 month later...

Damn, every build log makes me want to throw my PC out the window and into a flaming pit.

tubing looks unique...

And it's pretty simple to do yourself, gonna make a tutorial soon :)

Damn, every build log makes me want to throw my PC out the window and into a flaming pit.

:D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

And it's pretty simple to do yourself, gonna make a tutorial soon :)

:D

By thewway is it possible to make that kind of sleeving for the 24 pins as well? as in each individual cable? i would love to know if that stuff can be done instead of spending 120+$ on custom sleevings..

Details separate people.

Is tubing sleeve something that you can buy or do you have to like make it yourself somehow?

It's regular sleeve you can buy everywhere, preferably thin, strong and thightly weaved one. (MDPC-X, Techflex)

Great build. Very nice. But I do have two complains.

1. Why the hell are you not using Industrail PPC NF-F12s? 

2. Why the fucking hell do you have the noob badges on your case? You don't seem like a noob so why in hell do you have them on there?  :angry: Destroying your build... 

Great build. Very nice. But I do have two complains.

1. Why the hell are you not using Industrail PPC NF-F12s? 

2. Why the fucking hell do you have the noob badges on your case? You don't seem like a noob so why in hell do you have them on there?  :angry: Destroying your build... 

They were'nt released the time I build the rig, for the badges, I only had them on for the photos, they are not there anymore :D

They were'nt released the time I build the rig, for the badges, I only had them on for the photos, they are not there anymore :D

Then buy some... :P 

Update: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/211209-how-to-sleeve-your-watercooling-tube/

Then buy some... :P

Naaah, that would mean taking apart everything, soon

real nice build and very neat.

must be powerful.

one thing i would like to ask, is i see the tubing for the cooling runs through the gpu's then to the cpu and through it or the other way around, so does that make the gpu or cpu run hot as i can only imagine that having 3x gpus in sli will cause a lot of hot liquid from the exit of the last one, and also from the cpu?

do you have the temp readouts?

In watercooling loops the order doesn't matter.  The only order that matters is that the reservoir feeds directly into the pump. The water is moving so fast that it just doesn't matter  :)  Check out the youtube channel more info on watercooling.>>>> https://www.youtube.com/user/Jayztwocents

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Update: http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/850-i7-4770k-3x-r9-290-custom-waterloop/

Need to pay some bills, also my second build does cost a crapton of money also sooo...yeah :)

Nice build man! I'm a fan of red builds even though they are much hated nowadays it seems.

Nice build man! I'm a fan of red builds even though they are much hated nowadays it seems.

Next one is gonna be yellow! :D

Looking at your tubes and cable sleeves makes me want to eat them. lmao

11/10 would bang