Your favourite dog breed

Admire

yeah....so title is pretty self explanatory. What is your favourite dog breed and why?

I love big gentle dog breeds, and my absolute favourite is the Newfoundland Dog. Massive, awesome temperament, good as the day is long, great with strangers and children....

Comes in Black, Brown and Landseer(Black and White) and Grey.

NewfoundlandsSatchelJack.JPG

newfoundland.jpg

IMG_1777.jpgnewfoundland-dog-wallpaper-102.jpg

LANDSEERBillyv2Braunshorn.jpg

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

whatever mine is.

seriously though, he's like an all in one package.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I love my English Shepard. :)

Welcome to post pictures;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Either a Beagle or a St. Bernard.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Either a Beagle or a St. Bernard.

Beagles are all kinds of cute and St. Bernards are awesome too.. prefer newfoundlands over bernands but thats a personal preference.

I Don't like dogs :P

Although a golden retriever was on my list before I stopped liking dogs.

How does one stop liking dogs in general? Liking a specific dog or maybe a specific kind of dogs but all dogs?

I like my goldendoodle.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

any dog that has an owner that knows how to train his dog

good trained bordercollies can be nice

+1 to that. Especially considering how fucking easy it is if people just did a tiny bit of research....Like I could get any dog to walk nicely on a lease within 20 minutes. any dog. its not that difficult.

i like labradors..... i have one and i love their face like "mmmmmmmmm what....."

Comes in Black, Brown and Landseer(Black and White) and Grey.

Sounds like an ad :lol:

Sounds like an ad :lol:

Kinda is!:P more people should have this breed

German Shepherds all the way. I do like mixes with german Shepard though, they don't suffer hip problems from all them years of inbreeding and live a lot longer. My shepherd mix is 14 right now and he's doing just fine. Pure shepherds die in 8 or 9 years usually, and have to be put down. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

don't think people should make assumptions on the behavior or personality of a dog based on the breed, that said, probably german shepherd. 

Watchdogs. Loljk

American Staffordshire terrier,

(my father has a kennel, figures....)

568402.jpg

Nothing says lovable, playful and friendly dog like a classic Labrador Retriever, it's the first thing that comes into everyone's minds when thinking about dogs.

LabradorRetrieversJakeHamletOthelloYello

Those

corgi_with_one_ear_up.jpg

Is that an akita pup?

Welsh Corgi

Ahhh one of my favourite small dogs.

Nothing says lovable, playful and friendly dog like a classic Labrador Retriever, it's the first thing that comes into everyone's minds when thinking about dogs.

They have a great doggy grin.

don't think people should make assumptions on the behavior or personality of a dog based on the breed, that said, probably german shepherd. 

With some aspects of personality you are correct but that certainly depends on the breed. Worked with dogs and there are very much breed specific personality traits with a lot of breeds. Depends very much how well the breed has been managed. Ofcourse dogs will be very different from another but still.