Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love the absolutely gorgeously dashing red and black color scheme along with the hefty specs.

I'm really really into music so the fact that they included a whoofer is outstanding, thus that is my favorite part.

I like the red accents and lights, The ips panel is always a plus.

THE RIG 

CPU: i7 3770K @ 4.9 COOLER: Kraken X61 MOBO: Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Vengeance 16gb @1600 GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850w SSD: 850 Pro 256Gb    CASE: B/W phantom 410 AUDIO: Kraken 7.1 Chroma MOUSE: Death Adder Chroma KEYBOARD: Black Widow Chroma MONITOR: Triple 23" Apple Cinama Displays   VR: HTC Vive & Oculus Rift DK2 

My favourite thing is the IPS display, can't go back after buying one 3 years ago, finally good to see it on less expensive laptops.

I like the fact that it has a rugged design that makes it look like it can take a beating.  

My favourite part is the hey guys i'm on a mountain on the back and that keyboard back light.

I really want this laptop because I've been stuck with an really old laptop that cant even work unless it's plugged in and I hope that I get this(because linus touched it :P)

The design is great and my favorite thing about this gaming labtop is the signatures in the bottom:D 

The aluminum build is great, though I wouldn't put it on MacBook level aluminum chassis.   The backlit keyboard looks really nice, too =3

I like the metallic solid finish and great specs of this notebook ^_^

I love the brushed aluminium and long battery life. As a replacement for my tank of a desktop, probs not but as portable gaming machine to LAN's and mates places. I think so!!!!

My favorite thing about the G550JK has to be the aesthetics. More specifically, the brushed aluminum backing. I love the ever so slight red glow of the RoG symbol and, of course, the Asus logo. Other than that, the notebook still looks amazing and has some pretty good specifications.

The brushed aluminum is definitely one of my favorite parts of this notebook

The gpu so i can play heavy games smoothly.

Nice Signatures lol :))