Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

This would be my first 4k display on anything. And I would love to see the difference.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup Linus. What's most compelling about this phone is definitely the 4K display.  Even though I think its too small to be really noticeable, it would still be great to get my hands on one and test it out in person.  Another great review.  Love your channel man.  Keep up the good work. 

Its a nice phone wiht a huge screen, good camera and a ergonomic button style, just in the back. That's really nice for hads like mine :3

I just need to say it's my frist time in here, but I allways have watched Linus videos. And if he try to sold my the damn phone, and I've money, I would buy it.

My favorite part about the G3 are those massive multitasking capabilities. I would love to be able to respond to messages without interrupting my other activities.

My favourite thing about this phone is that it was reviewed by linus ahaha jk.

What i love about this phone are the back buttons and the premium brushed metal look.

My favorite thing is the skin for android. It has all the features i need from my current custom skin

My favorite part about the G3 is it's unique button layout.  I've never tried any of the G series phones, but I'm sure the buttons are both well placed and easy to get used to.

That display though... 1440?! it's gonna be amazing for watching movies on the go... wooooooow!

laser focus man, can't get any better than that
you have a freaking laser on your phone

My favorite part of the phone: the amazing looks that LG has designed for the phone. (Dat brushed metal!)

This would be the first 4k display for me and I would love to see the difference.

I really like what they did with the interface. Like you said, a good middle-ground between stock and something like Cyanogen.

My favorite part is the high resolution display and the pixel. It make the display standout in front of the competitors

My favorite feature of this phone is not only the quad hd display but also the skin that looks really nice and customizable unlike touchwiz that looks like @#$@ and isnt customizable at all

My favorite thing about the phone that was mentioned in the review is a toss up between the relocation of the buttons to the back and/or the the resolution of the display (1440p)

Another thing I really like is that wasn't mentioned in the review is even though the screen is larger than most smart phones, because of the small bezels, the phone is physically smaller than most.