Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i just love the really thin bezel and the massive screen, it would make a great video and picture viewing experience, plus i like that laser auto focus.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

I love the thin bezels and the overall clean and sleek look of the device.

Me encanta el diseño y la pantalla ojalá pueda ganar así puedo tirar mi Nokia gracias Linus saludos desde Paraguay

Dual-screen is my favorite function on this phone. Being able to look at notes while calculating, watching a movie while texting, naming files while viewing them etc. is really handy.

One of my favorite things about this phone is how customizable it is as a stock launcher.

I liked the amount of customizability that android has to offer. I've never used anything other than Apple os or the palm os when it comes to phones, so it looked very neat

Love the buttons at the back. Easy to press in my pocket. Using the lg g2 now and the battery life is amazing and so does the G3.

My favorite thing about the G3 isn't the phone, but that LG is pushing the industry. We can't always leave it to Apple. GG, LG. GG.

I could be very wrong

My favorite thing would have to be being able to hold that massive phone with the crazy pixel density in my hand, all because of those ultra thin bezels.

More thin bezels on smartphones, please!

"I vacuumed you your tail.... What are you gonna do aboot it"

Linus for king of the cats 2014

The best part for me is that massive 1440p screen. Even if I can't use it as my daily phone, I'll be able to use it massively while at home

Hey Linus,

My favourite thing about LG's G3 was the backup contact number and I think that its a much need feature in the Andriod OS.

Its for the giveway and I want that G3.Oh God ! this device looks so sexy.

To be honest, the multi-clipboard for copying and pasting things would have to be a personal favorite. All of the other customizability stuff too, and I really dig that camera.

my favorite thing about the g3 probably is the screen, the more pixels the better :D. Also i'm very interesting about trying the buttons on the back.

My favourite part of the G3, by far, has to be the removable back. It still feels nice without looking like a bandaid *cough* Gold S5 *cough*.

The best thing is the multitasking ability of this phone. Oh, and the display! :)

I love the quick respons feature, that you dont have to switch tab in order to respond to somones msg. :D

favorite part is the back buttons I always hit mine will doing any thing.

I love the overall design of the phone. Look at those bezels! And the bottom "chin" looks awesome in both the brushed grey and the white (which I prefer**hint**).

Goodluck everyone, but let me win. lol jknotjk