Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my FAV!!!! thing about the g3 is the impressive screen which makes that crappy vid about a laptop cooler semi watchable...................mmmmmmmmmmHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

I like how it has buttons on the back that can be used for volume changes, lock, and access to the camera.

Also the resolution on that thing is even bigger than my computer monitor. That's pretty crazy!

I should turn down my music, because I can't hear my music, because my music is too loud...

What I like about the lg g3 is the huge screen which is ideal for doing my fave hobby (watching YouTube videos of course) also I love the big battery so I can watch them all day !!!

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

post-97667-0-53242800-1404429419.jpgHas to be said (I wholeheartedly apologise) this phone is bigger on the inside! How do they fit that huge screen in, have barely any bezel and still fit it into anything other than a phablet. Has to be the best bit by far!

post-97667-0-53242800-1404429419.jpg

Fave part of the phone has to be the back buttons and it's stylish look and weight. Thumbs up for that!!!

the 2560x1440 display. something i have never seen on a phone before. would love to try it out.

I love that laser autofocus

Linus please do more "cat vacuum" videos.  :P

I liked how you pointed out the faults of this device, but also how they can be sort of fixed!

The buttons on the back of the phone looks very handy and the 1440p screen is a higher resolution screen that i am using on my computer so that is another great feature about the G3.

well my favorite part will be the hardware ^_^  and the 1440p screen.

I really need an upgrade on my phone. :rolleyes:

The buttons on the back of the phone looks very handy and the 1440p screen is a higher resolution screen that i am using on my computer so that is another great feature about the G3.

I liked buttons on the back of the device. It seems natural to use an index finger for button when you are holding the device with one hand.

Also, as a costumizing geek, I liked the way you can change the interface on a stock rom.

I liked buttons on the back of the device. It seems natural to use an index finger for button when you are holding the device with one hand.

Also, as a costumizing geek, I liked the way you can change the interface on a stock rom.

I realllllllly want to win!! I love how the screen is huge and the UI looks so nice and premium! I Hope I win :)

My favorite thing is the buttons in the back, its something different.

My favorite thing is the buttons in the back, its something different.